Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Daniel Bryan WWE Champion?

I'm a huge Daniel Bryan fan, his in-ring work is amazing, and the ability to get the crowd on his side is great to. He also showed he can be a great main-event heel as shown in his feuds with Big Show, Punk, and Sheamus. So my question is, do you guys see Daniel Bryan becoming WWE Champion in the near future. I mean the WWE title picture for this year seems to be loaded with major superstars like Brock Lesnar, Punk, The Rock, John Cena, and maybe Ryback. So do you guys see Bryan becoming WWE Champion anytime soon, or at all. I mean I believe they easily set up a feud with him and The Rock, it may not be the biggest draw, but it can be set up if Bryan was heel and attacked The Rock for hitting him with The Rock Bottom from 2012. It may seem like a stupid reason, but Punk attacked Orton in 2011 for kicking him in the skull from 2008. So thoughts on Daniel Bryan as WWE Champion, and do you guys see it happening, and if so how soon.

I like your idea about a feud with the rock... But I think Daniel Bryan is a little busy with all the team hell no/tag team championship situation. My thoughs are that, Bryan will be WWE Champion, but not in the near future. One day... I hope.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

I see him as a 2x wh champion before becoming the wwe champ. With punk cena and rock headlining your title matches, itll be a long while before we get any fresh challegers. I have hope that someday he'll hold the number 1 title in the company. Hopefully sooner than later but i doubt it.

I'm bursting the bubble right now.

Daniel Bryan will not be WWE Champion OR World Heavyweight Champion at any point this year.

On Raw, The Rock will lost the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. John Cena is going to have a lengthy reign as WWE Champion, which will finally end when whoever wins Raw's MITB cashes in later this year. They will, in turn probably have a reign lasting a couple of months as well.

On SmackDown, Alberto Del Rio will remain World Heavyweight Champion until Ziggler cashes in, most likely at the start of the summer. He will probably, and ironically, have his undeservingly short-reign ended by THIS YEAR's SmackDown MITB winner, who will go on to have a couple of months as champion.

So the main-event for both brands is booked, and Bryan is still in a tag team. There's no reason to talk about him becoming world champion anytime this year.

Black Ninja!
    Rock is champ til mania. Cena is champ until summer slam, Lesnar will get the gold off Cena and put Ryback over. Ryback will reign until roughly rumble time, then punk will be champ again. Maybe we get punk v Bryan at mania 30 for the title... But as far as the next yer is concerned I can see Bryan getting near that particular belt.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I'm bursting the bubble right now.

Daniel Bryan will not be WWE Champion OR World Heavyweight Champion at any point this year.

On Raw, The Rock will lost the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. John Cena is going to have a lengthy reign as WWE Champion, which will finally end when whoever wins Raw's MITB cashes in later this year. They will, in turn probably have a reign lasting a couple of months as well.

On SmackDown, Alberto Del Rio will remain World Heavyweight Champion until Ziggler cashes in, most likely at the start of the summer. He will probably, and ironically, have his undeservingly short-reign ended by THIS YEAR's SmackDown MITB winner, who will go on to have a couple of months as champion.

So the main-event for both brands is booked, and Bryan is still in a tag team. There's no reason to talk about him becoming world champion anytime this year.

What if Daniel wins RAW mitb and defeats Cena :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    What if Daniel wins RAW mitb and defeats Cena :P

If only he was 6 inches taller. Then I could take him seriously as a contender against the top end of the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    If only he was 6 inches taller. Then I could take him seriously as a contender against the top end of the roster.
    It's not about the size, it's about the skill
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    It's not about the size, it's about the skill
    Did your girlfriend tell you that?
    ]