Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Will Heyman Screw Punk

simple question and i want to know everybodys thoughts

Tonight at payback do you think Paul Heyman will Screw over CM Punk and get ''Payback'' on him for leaving him high and dry without a client to show of every week?

In a word: No.
    It makes no sense either kayfabe wise or when you factor in what we know about their relationship in real life. I expect Heyman to give a big introduction to the returning Punk and probably start Raw tomorrow proclaim how great his win was/ bemoaning the injustice of his loss.

Divas to believe in.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It will be Punk to turn on Heyman and go face. There are way to many heels in the WWE at the moment and with more people expected to turn, Punk needs to be a face.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I expect Heyman to give a big introduction to the returning Punk and probably start Raw tomorrow proclaim how great his win was/ bemoaning the injustice of his loss.
    ...before eating a GTS to complete the face turn.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    My guess wil be that Heyman will inadvertantly cost CM Punk the match against Jericho. Punk will be angry since he lost his big come back in his hometown, leading to Punk going up against Heyman and his clients (Lesnar or Axel). A rumour on this website hinted that Jericho may turn heel again and join Heyman. Since Daniel Bryan is expected to turn heel at Payback, I think Y2J turning may overshadow that a little. Then again, I could be DEAD wrong...

CM Punk will turn face because it is rumored that Jericho is turning heel. This can happen at WWE Payback if Heyman indeed Punk and can the crowd could riot. If Heyman turns on Punk, it will either be a pre-match distraction by Curtis Axel or an attack during a match with Heyman sending out another Heyman guy to attack Punk. This might lead to Jericho being a Heyman guy or the return of Christian with Heyman adding Christian and Jericho to the tag team division and the stable that can dominate the tag team division and the Heyman faction. If indeed this happens we can have 5-star matches between Christian and CM Punk leaving the WWE Championship to superstars that are in need for a push. This can happen at WWE Payback if the match is written correctly and can gain PPV Views in the WWE.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

No Punk will screw Heyman
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I love it when I have the unpopular opinion: when I'm right I can feel smug and clever and if I'm wrong it's a nice surprise.

I would expect wwe to have given some hint towards a turn in advance but I have to admit a face turn in front of his home crowd could be pretty special.

Divas to believe in.

Heyman won't screw Punk... Punk will screw Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone