Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First of all Bobby is actually more like the late great Curt"Mr.Perfect"Henning than Triple H. TNA would have seriously screwed up if they allow Bobby to take his skills elsewhere. WWE would also drop the ball with Bobby given the fact that he has a solid reputation from their main competition(not really) TNA. As a fan of Bobby's work, I hope that he stays with TNA & that TNA realizes that Bobby should be returned to both singles and main event spot(s). The same can also be said about his current partner Austin Aries. Their both to good to be put back in the fledgling tag team division.

This better be a work. The fact Roode had to bring this up considering he is a big name in TNA is just sad. That'll be like if Kane had to bring it up for the WWE.

Though I think if the WWE used him right Roode can be big.

it's a work or it's just another rumor. Roode will be at Lockdown, no doubt.

Roode is 36, I doubt WWE will pick him up at this point and make him a serious contender for their titles. Probably better for him to stay in TNA.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    How the hell do you forget to renew the contract of one of your friggin champions?
    Suppose to be Bruce Prichards fault, but I think they could work this into the storyline of the him and Aries as a team if he resigns..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    He is In San Antonio or so it been reported.....

According to PWInsider, Bobby Roode is in San Antonio, TX. He and TNA have worked out the contract issues and he will be working tonight's PPV. His contact expiring was Bruce Prichard's fault, but the situation has been rectified.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

None of this makes sense. Roode has sai multiple times that he has a 5 year contract with the company. Kinda weird that it would come up right before the PPV, and since the dirt sheets are falling for this, they use the "it has been kept quiet" really?!? Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    None of this makes sense. Roode has sai multiple times that he has a 5 year contract with the company. Kinda weird that it would come up right before the PPV, and since the dirt sheets are falling for this, they use the "it has been kept quiet" really?!? Lol
    One report I seen, it say it might be is work visa expired..... Guess tonight we'll know all or more....

This is a shame but from what i have seen its Bruce Prichard's fault that this happened.

Blog Entries
    Lockdown angle alert. Maybe TNA realized no one gives a toss about D-Von and Bobby will use his fictional expired contract as a reason to cut a promo declaring his new allegiance to Aces/8s. That's just one of many options.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm