Blog Entries
    Fight the power.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Fight the power.
    You're fighting a losing battle.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    There ya go. See, akbar? This guy's got the right attitude.
    I try, I try.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Aite Im not really fighting the power lol, I don't mind the current state of WWE but IF IF I had it my way I would go back to the olden days (Well, who wouldn't?), and I said it because this thread seemed appropriate to unreasonably rant...I wouldn't make to much of it like you just did

Blog Entries
    Aite Im not really fighting the power lol, I don't mind the current state of WWE but IF IF I had it my way I would go back to the olden days (Well, who wouldn't?), and I said it because this thread seemed appropriate to unreasonably rant...I wouldn't make to much of it like you just did
    Oh, so you don't feel PG's responsible for WWE's current product at all?

Blog Entries
    Oh, so you don't feel PG's responsible for WWE's current product at all?
    Of course I do, it's a major reason.

Blog Entries
    Of course I do, it's a major reason.
    So you think that a rating, that only restricts language, intense violence, blood and sexually suggestive scenes, is responsible for bad creative management and horrible foresight? Isn't that not giving credit to the compelling storylines, excellent wrestling and in-ring psychology which are the actual heart and soul of a wrestling show?

Blog Entries
    So you think that a rating, that only restricts language, intense violence, blood and sexually suggestive scenes, is responsible for bad creative management and horrible foresight? Isn't that not giving credit to the compelling storylines, excellent wrestling and in-ring psychology which are the actual heart and soul of a wrestling show?
    How much of attitude had excellent wrestling really? I say nearly the same amount as now.
    Compelling Storyline? Without Violence, Language, over 18 stuff in genereal etc...Attitude era's would storylines wouldn't been that great.
    PG restricts more things then you would imagine, obviously there's other reasons now that are also holding back WWE (Bonkers owner, Politics, Bad luck, bad management, Linda etc...) but I'm saying PG is a huge factor also.

Blog Entries
    How much of attitude had excellent wrestling really? I say nearly the same amount as now.
    Compelling Storyline? Without Violence, Language, over 18 stuff in genereal etc...Attitude era's would storylines wouldn't been that great.
    PG restricts more things then you would imagine, obviously there's other reasons now that are also holding back WWE (Bonkers owner, Politics, Bad luck, bad management, Linda etc...) but I'm saying PG is a huge factor also.
    We still got to see a pretty interesting storyline with Punk/Jericho a couple months back. If Punk were to be busted open from the bottle that Jericho smashed over his head, would that make the storyline any better? Would it add anything substantial? Did we need to see some random diva throw herself into the mix and flash on camera? Did Jericho/Punk need to drop f bombs all the time? Would it really add anything at all?

Blog Entries
    We still got to see a pretty interesting storyline with Punk/Jericho a couple months back. If Punk were to be busted open from the bottle that Jericho smashed over his head, would that make the storyline any better? Would it add anything substantial? Did we need to see some random diva throw herself into the mix and flash on camera? Did Jericho/Punk need to drop f bombs all the time? Would it really add anything at all?
    That's a question to ask the fans who abandoned WWE, I'm a fan for life so I'll watch regardless but that doesn't mean I can't critic or observe the current product in a reasonable way, even though in this thread I went into a rant which I explained why I did that earlier

Ask the 3-4 million former fans why they don't watch it, even though like you said Jericho/Punk feud was done well and AE like.