Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Goddammit motherfucking bullshit PG Barney shit. Goddamn little kiddie fuckers don't know rasslin' is serious business!
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Blog Entries
    "WTF WWE!?! Barney's lover is fucking stale and no fucking stars are built!!! WWE is trying to punish us with this PG bullshit!!! I'm going to punish them by watching UFC and never watching that fucking kiddie show again!!! CENA Sux 4life!!! PG kiddie wrestling is bad!!!"

Just trying to keep this stupid thread alive!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Why the PG era sucks.

Because before the PG era, WWE did shit like this.

http://wweo.net/?movie=/watch/5654/w...as---undressed
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Oh and i love the King, i forgot how funny he is.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

The WWE is in the middle of a transition period so who knows.. They might go back toward more edgier stuff. Hell, they are already letting the WWE superstars curse like sailors nowadays. So anything beyond this point is highly possible.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Umm...... No.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The WWE is in the middle of a transition period so who knows.. They might go back toward more edgier stuff. Hell, they are already letting the WWE superstars curse like sailors nowadays. So anything beyond this point is highly possible.
    I hope your right man cuz if they start doing different things now I want to see a Cena heel turn cuz I've Cena Nuff never been a fan of his and never will. They also need to make these woman wrestlers tougher like Trish vs Lita they had some good matches. And we need a new monster in the WWE they don't have that right now since Undertaker is going to retire pretty soon.

Blog Entries
    It seems to me that if you needed blood, slutty divas, weapons and cursing to make wrestling enjoyable, you're immature. Its a disappointment that people forget what wrestling is really about. The Attitude Era was great while it lasted, but seriously, grow up.

Blog Entries
    The Attitude Era was great and all but I agree with The Brown One 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    It seems to me that if you needed blood, slutty divas, weapons and cursing to make wrestling enjoyable, you're immature. Its a disappointment that people forget what wrestling is really about. The Attitude Era was great while it lasted, but seriously, grow up.
    Agreed

cant go wrong with slutty divas though