Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 ... LastLast
    Since when does blood really matter? It's not even real blood anyways. Besides The Undertaker usually always has a nosebleed in violent matches so pay attention an you might just see your blood. The only vital part of this match is the slamming of bodies, and the story at hand. BLOOD has absolutely nothing to do with their storyline. Have you seen Kane or 'Taker come out an say, "I am going to rub blood on your face!" ?? No.. So this match isn't doomed in the slightest. It will be successful without a doubt (from me of course).

If you were a hardcore fan then you would realize that the storylines are all about detail, and passion. Not some old guys getting busted open. The WWE has the capability to give us a pg era that can mirror the likes of an attitude era lover, but then they would just be like all of the other companies who are biting off of their past. If you have a problem with the way WWE does things then just watch TNA. They have a lot of former top WWE stars on there. It'll be just like you're watching WWE with a tv-14 rating. But just learn to enjoy the storylines for what they are.. blood, like I said above, shouldn't matter.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

PG will not affect the undertaker and kane rivalry or any others rivalry. I'm not a fan of the PG but i guess they gotta do what they need to, to get their ratings up and make lots of money Otherwise id say if you wanted PG then go watch sesame street

Quote Originally Posted by ajmisback View Post
    PG will not affect the undertaker and kane rivalry or any others rivalry. I'm not a fan of the PG but i guess they gotta do what they need to, to get their ratings up and make lots of money Otherwise id say if you wanted PG then go watch sesame street
    Since when do you need parental guidance to watch Sesame Street? xD

Anyway, the pg rating is not that bad. If you really grasp what the superstars are saying then you would catch some of their naughty messages. Back when Triple H started feuding with CM Punk he told him that he has foreign chemicals in his hair. *cough* sperm *cough* The only people who wouldn't get that stuff are the kids.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Since when does blood really matter? It's not even real blood anyways.

"I am going to rub blood on your face!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blading...l_wrestling%29

Blog Entries
    Kane and Taker are both veterans in the WWE and they got they way because of their ability to adapt. I don't think their match at HIAC will be any different. They will adapt and put on a great show for us. But, IMO, it is kinda silly to have a PPV called Hell in a Cell during ur PG era.
    "Your soul is mine!"

omg yay omg wtf!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Since when does blood really matter? It's not even real blood anyways. Besides The Undertaker usually always has a nosebleed in violent matches so pay attention an you might just see your blood. The only vital part of this match is the slamming of bodies, and the story at hand. BLOOD has absolutely nothing to do with their storyline. Have you seen Kane or 'Taker come out an say, "I am going to rub blood on your face!" ?? No.. So this match isn't doomed in the slightest. It will be successful without a doubt (from me of course).

If you were a hardcore fan then you would realize that the storylines are all about detail, and passion. Not some old guys getting busted open. The WWE has the capability to give us a pg era that can mirror the likes of an attitude era lover, but then they would just be like all of the other companies who are biting off of their past. If you have a problem with the way WWE does things then just watch TNA. They have a lot of former top WWE stars on there. It'll be just like you're watching WWE with a tv-14 rating. But just learn to enjoy the storylines for what they are.. blood, like I said above, shouldn't matter.
    Nah I'm gonna disagree here.
    1.) Yeah it IS real blood I've worked too many indy shows to know it's real blood
    2.) In a match called "the devil's lair" or "Satan's Structure" blood is completly acceptable because they're building the match up to be this BRUTAL monster that can rip flesh from you, there for blood would make total sense in this type of match.

Not every match NEEDS blood. I think that only certain matches could use some blood. HIAC, Elimination Chamber, Cage.....because they're building around the fact that the steel cage is a monster.

EXAMPLE: Sheamus vs. John Cena at MITB. Didn't need blood because the cage wasn't a punishment, it wasn't supposed to be a MONSTER. The cage was supposed to keep everbody else from getting in the way of the match. So there was no blood, and I was ok with that.

You see what I mean?
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

i dont think it will affect the rivalry but i get peoples point why it might affect it since you wont get to see the holy shit type moments we have in past hell in a cell matches undertaker has been in and there wont be the blood thing unless its a bleed which happens by mistake the rivalry will be fine and i hope taker wins

I totally agree, this rivalry would be much better outside PG, would be amazing to see the same thing that happened to the Big Boss Man - being hung from the cage - happen to either one in this fued!!
    CM Punk: When you step into that ring, Rock, know that your arms are just too short to box´╗┐ with God.

Can Hell in the Cell matches can be good in PG. Yes, yes they can.

Can they be great and look like they should? No.

Hell in a Cell should be the most feared structure in sports entertainment. Period. All the biggest rivalrys are settled in the steel hell and thats why I dislike this Gimmick PPV phase. It has started to weaken these big matches and weaken storylines (You cannot deny how WWE focus around PPV gimmicks and rivalrys, not so much)

Now WWE is PG, we can't have blood in the cells and that takes away the brutalness, we wont see anyone falling off the cell, we wont see the carnage we used to see, we wont see what a Hell in a Cell is supposed to be!

There are hardly any difference between a HITC and a Cage Match nowadays. Both dont have blood, the cage is hardly used as major weapon in both, I actually find cage matches more exciting cause there are different ways to win and tend to be more exciting than HIAC's since the PG era. You cant even repeatedly throw your opponent into the cage back and fore from rope to rope or have some great spots where a superstar springs up the cage and dives off.

How can this Cell be made to look like actual Hell its self if there is no blood, gore, intensity and general chaos we are used to seeing inside the Cell. Its basically a restricted cage match with a celing. Now HIAC's are normal matches in a box that the comentaters hype up WAY too much. I'm not looking forward to striker going on and on, telling us how peoples lives will be changed and souls will be stolen inside the cell and all that junk.

PG-TV and Gimmick PPV's have ruined Hell In A Cells. We'll see a good match between Taker and Kane, dont get me wrong, but we wont see the full extent of this rival with the blood and chaos the old Hell in a Cells had to offer.

This is not a bitch and rant about how The Attitude era used to be better, but its a fact that the Cell was made for that era, designed for blood, gore and destruction and just does not work outside of that era.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles