Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Jericho: All of you hypocrites are (insert tough word here) gelatinous (insert tough word here) parasites and sheep.
    He hardly does that anymore as much as he used to.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Jericho: All of you hypocrites are (insert tough word here) gelatinous (insert tough word here) parasites and sheep.
    He was so right though. When he was a face everybody was crazy an then one night he turned on somebody who was already on their last leg anyways an everybody booed him. Except me an maybe a few others of course. I still cheered for him. I always find myself cheering for the heels oddly. WWE always makes the faces come off annoying. Their old faces used to have a heel-feel to them that always gave them their edge.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

TVPG destoys Undertaker & Kane's HIAC legacy?

I believe the rivalry between Undertaker & Kane is going good, but I believe the Hell In A Cell match isn't going to be good because of the TVPG rating. Give me your thoughts on do you believe the rivary is going good and your opinions on the PG rating going into Hell In A Cell PPV.

Blog Entries
    Stop missing the attitude era. that was then this is now. U and many others complain. If u dont like it than u can switch the channel. Taker and Kane will do just fine without u.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DKO Killa View Post
    I believe the rivalry between Undertaker & Kane is going good, but I believe the Hell In A Cell match isn't going to be good because of the TVPG rating. Give me your thoughts on do you believe the rivary is going good and your opinions on the PG rating going into Hell In A Cell PPV.
    Kane and Undertaker's actuall match at HIAC is going to be great. No there isn't going to be any blood. Yes that's going to take a vital part of their story telling out of the match, but guess what? IT WILL BE OK!!
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    AMEN!!!!!! WOW, i cant believe it. I am so proud of nrb6304/merhardt03 and their comments. CLAP CLAP CLAP. You guys deserve a golden star.

Blog Entries
    IPEEINTHESHOWER is an excellent commentator with infinite wisdom such as myself. The truth will be heard. Stop whining bout PG. U select individuals sound like Matt Hardy

The Attitude Era made sense it it's time, especially when WWE was fighting with WCW. These days, PG makes more sense. TNA can get away with not being PG because their only tv shows are on SpikeTV, which is little watched, and already has a reputation for violence and raunch. TNA doesn't have the big merchandising deals, advertising, and so forth that WWE has. While the WWE going back to being R-rated would undoubtedly please some of the more vocal fans, it would likely cost them some of their younger fans, or those not interested in a more violent, raunchier product. They would start losing a lot of their merchandising deals, and parents wouldn't be as likely to take their kids to PPVs, house shows, etc, where most of WWE's money is made, both from tickets and from kids buying a lot of merchandise.

The time of WWE being R is past. If it goes back to it, it will because they're in a desperate situation and have nothing to lose.

Undertaker vs. Kane matches never were THAT violent anyways.

It's going fine the way it is. They don't have to use blood during the hell in a cell match, if that's what is implied by "non attitude era" match. Just simply throwing each other onto the cage structure is all they really need to do.