Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    lol idk y this reminds me of cena eating fruity pebbles xD
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Bah humbug.
    What crawled up your ass today my friend? Was it a Scorpion? OMG STING IS COMING! (< Is a joke, don't freak out)

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    What crawled up your ass today my friend? Was it a Scorpion? OMG STING IS COMING! (< Is a joke, don't freak out)
    Lmao! No it was a midget clown. OMG Doink is coming!!! With Dink!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    true
    we are a very slim minority
    its unbelievable how the whole cennation and the compromised wwe universe doesnt log in to the internet at least not to post their opinnions on who they like
    how often do u see someone going to a forum and say they are a fan of cena or orton?
    i met some girls online who did said that they dont know why they just like him but the internet real wrestling fans are just a very small minority.
    unfortunently alot of over 18 guys follow the same stars the kids do
    so the wwe universe is still very diversed when it comes to the age factor
    elderly people and kids love the pg system
    and grown ups over 18 up untill 40 just watch wrestling for pure entertainment whethere they bash cena or not
    Honestly Real Wrestling Fans are the kids now they're the ones going out and buying the ppV and Clothies and toys and games and all that stuff grown up over 18 only watch the match or may order the ppv or go see it live but i dont see alot of them buying Stuff. So the true fans are the kids who are the ones Going crazy over WWE

it's not about bashing anyone, or who likes, who! Kids is who the target is for the WWE! Yes they want money, who would run a business and not want to make money! Kids want Cena they will givem to them! I have no problem with the guy he's a great role model, it's not also about the US WWE tamed down there product because some countries wouldn't air it because of blood and stuff! Yeah ratings might be down here is the US but there up for all the countries they added to there market and that =$$$$ money PPV buys from over sea more T-shirts, hats, toys all for the kids who love Cena, Jomo, The Miz. All in all the product has gotten better since they got more writers and YES some of us( including me) hate things that have happened, but like i said before it isn't marketed for us. They want the kiddies to come and bring there parents, buy shirts, toys and so forth! Anyone remember wrestling buddies , god i loved those as a kid, act like you wrestling them! oh good times, good times!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Honestly Real Wrestling Fans are the kids now they're the ones going out and buying the ppV and Clothies and toys and games and all that stuff grown up over 18 only watch the match or may order the ppv or go see it live but i dont see alot of them buying Stuff. So the true fans are the kids who are the ones Going crazy over WWE
    true there absolutely true there

its never been about me i started watching in 2000 when i was ten and as i got older the product got more pg except the time with edges celebration and vince talking about his semen lol guess thats where it met in the middle for me

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Apparently as of 2010, women and young children make up 40% of the company's audience.
    I remember this figure from the Stand Up For WWE monstrosity, used to justify the PG rating.

Kinda off-topic.. but If I were a woman, I would be pretty fucking pissed off with being included in that statistic. HERP DERP WOMANS NO LIEK VIOLENCE AMIRITE

(Not that I care about it being PG... I think this era has had some of WWE's best wrestling matches in many years. They just need to stop doing gimmick matches that *really* need blading to get them over)

How Much Longer?

Do you think the WWE will stay PG? I like many others dont really care for PG (Which is probaly more on how they have booked it) But I still watch Raw, with the recent returns of Rock, Trish, HHH, Undertaker, and maybe Austin ( If he's on more than tough enough.) do y'all see a return of a TV-14 or maybe just a PG-13 rating coming? IMO it makes it easier to devlope character in more edgey product, as an example the new "stars" WWE are pushing seem bland to me and I think it's most because of PG. Miz and ADR just feel like rip offs of Jericho and JBL to me and they could become their own person with edgier promos.

Toughts?

Blog Entries
    WWE is PG and will stay like that for a long time. I think WWE is doing a fine job with there product being PG business wise. I do think that WWE is gonna start to get edgey with there product in the future no doubt but thats going to be a long time when WWE turns TV 14.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."