Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    First of all David Otunga get mauled by a tiger made me LMFAO

PG is not over or ending per say. I just think that after all this time, with all of us bitching about how bad it is to watch, they are starting to bump it up to more like PG-13. Will we see another WWE playmate? No. Will we see the hardcore title ever again? No. But I think the storylines will dirty up a little more with time. Certain innuendo like "Vince like's me" and other jokes that kids don't understand will still be integrated into the show and I think that after seeing that the numbers didn't drop during the CM Punk broken nose thing that the writers and execs are starting to realize that a little blood actually sells. Not Mick Foley amounts of blood, but a little blood.
    Nah won't happen! There cash cow is way tooooo big!

Cool its not about us anymore!

The programming on WWE isn't geared to us anymore 16-up it's for the kiddies! The WWE wants to rope them in so they watch for life. All we need to do it wait the product will change, Cena is here to stay for at least another5-7 years! The kids love him, just like us 80's kids loved Hogan and how he always over came the odds to win. I'm not a Cena fan, but i must say he could be a lot worse. Most of us on here have watched WWE most of our lives and stuck with it. NOW it's time for the younger kids to get hooked, it's for them NOT us!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    lol idk y this reminds me of cena eating fruity pebbles xD

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    lol idk y this reminds me of cena eating fruity pebbles xD
    That was kick ass by him... Id love the rock to knock his teeth down his throat but hey, it's not going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    The programming on WWE isn't geared to us anymore 16-up it's for the kiddies! The WWE wants to rope them in so they watch for life. All we need to do it wait the product will change, Cena is here to stay for at least another5-7 years! The kids love him, just like us 80's kids loved Hogan and how he always over came the odds to win. I'm not a Cena fan, but i must say he could be a lot worse. Most of us on here have watched WWE most of our lives and stuck with it. NOW it's time for the younger kids to get hooked, it's for them NOT us!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    LMAO epic pic epic

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    just a rant from the threads and threads i see on here about people whining about how they hate what they see at the PPV's and on Raw! just needed to be said

u mad?

I hope you realize that you guys are a minority. It may seem big on internet forums, but that's just a fraction of WWE fans. So please, stop it. It won't work.

So Why in The Fuck is WWE always Saying in their Videos that 85% of Their Viewers are 18+
    they just said it like a month ago !!!