Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Exactly, both USA and WWE let Rock flow so yes, it was on the overrun in which I would think, most kiddies would be in bed after 11pm on a Monday night.
    Not the kids I know! There parents don't give a damn and let them stay up and do whatever they want! But if I had kids they be in bed at 8

Blog Entries
    being that they censored a** i'd say the pg era is here to stay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brodius View Post
    Of course we want to see this. Mainly the Vickie sex sessions. You guys can't tell me you wouldn't love to see Kong spank Cole in the ring that would be great. They could turn it into a dominitrix love story.
    I would love to see Kelly show her tits again.

Chair shots are great. Swearing is Great.
    Wrestling is inherently dangerous. ANY move could hurt you and I'm sure that taking bumps all overe the arena isn't exactly good on your back or any other part of you. It's a slippery slope when you start taking away moves because they could hurt someone. before you know it we'll get a pillow fight match for the World Heavyweight Title. Do I think guys should be taking unprotected headshots all the time? No. But I don't want my wrestling watered dow (more than it already is.). I'm not saying let's have a barbed wire, flaming tabl;e death match but still. A guy catching a chair to the skull every once in awhile is entertaining. Does that make me a cold hearted sumbitch who only cares about my entertainment and not the wrestlers health? no. IT'S WRESTLING. If they don't want to get hurt then they SHOULDNT BE WRESTLERS.
    Anderson said it best when he came back from HIS concussion when Morgan was trying to "talk some sense into him". to paraphrase:
    "I got an owie. This is what I do. i'm a wrestler."

PG IS going away. Whats more important to VKM? Action figures or his company? With the numbers the way they are it's no wonder we're seeing Nash, Booker, Austin, the Rock AND SWEARING. Times are changing again.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    the pg topic is very arguable :/
    maybe after that contract the wwe has with idk toy figures or whatever that expires in 2015 maybe then something will change but still i have my doubts...
    the pg movement started just recently..if vkm would remove pg i only see one thing that could do it
    if tna would just suddenly get a huge boost on the ratings and be around 3.5 or so now that would eventually force vkm to remove the pg system
    but i doubt tna will ever score those marks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSpirit View Post
    PG IS going away. Whats more important to VKM? Action figures or his company? With the numbers the way they are it's no wonder we're seeing Nash, Booker, Austin, the Rock AND SWEARING. Times are changing again.
    I'm not really following how Nash being brought in for a pop at the Rumble, Booker stinking things up at the commentary table, and/or Austin hosting Tough Enough points to the end of the PG era in any way. Even Rock letting loose with some rather harmless "cuss" words after 11pm isn't really selling me on it, either. I mean, people have been looking for things to construe as the end of PG ever since PG started, and they've all panned out about the same.

Mountains and molehills and all of that.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The PG era is going to stay as long as McMahon stays. People tend to forget that the only reason the Attitude era started was because Vince was losing to WCW and had the Attitude era not started, we would be watching WCW every week. As soon as there was no more reason to be edgy Vince went back to PG. The money is in PG, more sponsors + more kids - less concerned parents = $$$$. Just be happy we don't have the late 80's/early 90's where every wrestler had to moonlight as something else (wrestling plumber, wrestling clown, wrestling tax guy, wrestling magician, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

I actually think a wrestling magician would be pretty badass. He could make R-Truth's entrance music disappear, or have David Otunga get mauled by a tiger.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I actually think a wrestling magician would be pretty badass. He could make R-Truth's entrance music disappear, or have David Otunga get mauled by a tiger.

Phantasio we need you RIGHT NOW!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

First of all David Otunga get mauled by a tiger made me LMFAO

PG is not over or ending per say. I just think that after all this time, with all of us bitching about how bad it is to watch, they are starting to bump it up to more like PG-13. Will we see another WWE playmate? No. Will we see the hardcore title ever again? No. But I think the storylines will dirty up a little more with time. Certain innuendo like "Vince like's me" and other jokes that kids don't understand will still be integrated into the show and I think that after seeing that the numbers didn't drop during the CM Punk broken nose thing that the writers and execs are starting to realize that a little blood actually sells. Not Mick Foley amounts of blood, but a little blood.