Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    - Sounds like an opinion and aren't you the one name calling?
    Names are nouns, dude. No names/nouns were uttered in the phrase "juvenile ranting and raving". So, no, I'm not the one doing the name calling, as there hasn't even been any. Yet.

- I have substantually backed my opinions...if you lack the ability to read or comprehend them, that's not my problem. Blame it on the American public school system.
    No, substantially backed opinions have, you know, actual substance. There's a huge difference between that and just saying a bunch of things, but you've made it abundantly clear that you can't/don't recognize the difference there. Walls of text mean nothing when the interior of said structures are almost completely without merit. The fundamentals of nearly all your assertions are structured upon bias and ignorance. You just kind of, well, say stuff. Obnoxiously. And that's unlikeable.

And just a heads-up, you might not want to conjure the failings of the American public school system in the same tirade where you demonstrate that you yourself do not know how to spell. *cough* substantially *cough*

- That would be one of those "unsubstantive opinions", which your whole post seems to be based on.
    No, people can actually go back and read your first post on page 2 and substantiate my claim for themselves. You completely mischaracterize the majority of the people who post here, and your leaps of logic are right there for everyone to see (again, see your first post on page 2). So if that's what you think my entire post is based on (HINT: it's not), then I'm in pretty great shape.

I'm conducting myself as a person with a strong opinion who strongly stands by it. If that's intimidating or off-putting to you, again I can't do anything for you. I'm not flaming against anyone or trolling the boards...so if anyone is posting "unsubstantive opinions" here, its you.
    How is your insulting the intelligence of others NOT supposed to be construed as flaming? I mean, do you even see/believe the stuff that you're writing? Seriously?

Your personal view of me is irrelevant and off topic, so go stand in the mirror and re-read your original post out loud to yourself and replace "Xpacfan" with "Iron Ape"
    You're contradicting yourself here, because people don't go to great lengths to address things that they truly find irrelevant. Might I suggest you try selling that nonsense to someone who's buying it.

And the replace "Xpacfan" with "Iron Ape" stuff is the message board equivalent of the "I know you are, but what am I?" tactics that grade school kids taunt each other with at recess. As an adult, you should be embarrassed to publicly flaunt such foolishness. Seriously, if that's all the better you can do, don't even try.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Oh boy I love a good flame war

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$ Maker View Post
    So far I been hearing how pg is shit Blah Blah Blah WWE is for Kids Blah Blah Blah so I started to think that Raw should be Pg 14 and keep Smackdown as Pg with Cena in it. So WWE can keep both older fans and the younger fans. So what do you guys think.
    I think it wouldnt work just for the fact they wont take their star player cena To their B show smackdown also right now Vince is making Alot of money off those kids who watch WWE so i doubt he will risk losing that fan base(money) just to make WWE's older fan base happy...Well let me rephrase that the WWE fans who miss how wrestling was in the 90s

WWE may be PG13 and TNA might be TV14 but my banner below as of right now can lead into TVMA! lol

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    a few years ago it used to be like that. Raw was TV-14 since it was on later and Smackdown was TV-PG. on the subject of PG. I'm ok with it who needs all the blood sex and violence. IMO this allows for some of the stars to show their athletic ability without being subjected to something risque. That is of course if WWE would focus on the talent

How would that work when both brands are featured at PPVs? All that would lead to is people complaining about compromise and how they want either one or the other.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Good grief how many threads can we make in one day about WWE being PG

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Good grief how many threads can we make in one day about WWE being PG
    Just as long as some people continue to equate blade-jobs, bad words, and gratuitous silicone with quality wrestling, we'll never hear the end of it.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Banned
    honestly this is the difference between WWe and TNA...TNA is trying to relive in the glory days...While WWE is thinking whats the next big thing...Also really think about this what if WWe made all the changes we asked for...There will still be people complaining and also you cant always think what the fans want you got to think whats good for the biz and PG is the best thing for the biz right now. If you want PG14 then you can call up you local cable provider and ask to order WWE Demand...it has alot of stuff you might like or you can just tune in on spike tv and watch TNA live and see washed up WWE rejects fight it out and be "Edgey"

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by gohan View Post
    miz is joke you saw how scared he by orton he looked he was going to pee in his pants he is a champ in my book not shemus nither these have gotten lucky big wining one big or cash in money in the bank same thing wade barret he is not the guys who should main eveters is john morriosn
    r truh same thing with Christian , evan brune , kofi , these guys have paid there dues and yet the miz is a joke he got lucky he weould not survive agist
    hhh , big show , jerico , under taker same think with shemus he sucks he thinks that he is a big deal becase he one won a blet wwe have let us wwe down the peolpe who we want to a event is not but we are forced to watch john cena hhh and orton and thats it a i miss the attide era of wrestilng that was cool not pg
    oh my god.....