Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I think the funny thing is, PG isn't that bad at all. But I see the fact that it airs at 9pm (6pm for those with HD I believe). But in all honestly going just a bump up would be PG-13 and I don't even think that would hurt then at all.

Besides most of the time kids around 13 are walking around cussing behind mom and dads back like a lil' pack of sailors with their candy cigarettes and bubble gum cigars, redbulls and whatever else they can easily get.

More or less I'm kidding about the candy stuff. Do they even sell that crap anymore? Offtopic, sorry. Ignore that. lol
    One Nation, Under Punk, Indivisible with Integrity and Sobriety for All!

Blog Entries
    strangely, WWE seem to be edging towards TV-14, b'cos they had Zac making the sex joke & at a Smackdown house show last week the Divas competed in a Wet & Wild Bikini Water Fight (which was so hot i almost jizzed over the whole crowd)
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    strangely, WWE seem to be edging towards TV-14, b'cos they had Zac making the sex joke & at a Smackdown house show last week the Divas competed in a Wet & Wild Bikini Water Fight (which was so hot i almost jizzed over the whole crowd)
    That sex joke blew my mind. I can honestly say it got a laugh out of me. I hope they keep pushing it on future episodes.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

PG Rating has pushed the older casual fans to the UFC and as the kids get older the same thing is gonna happen.
    AWESOME!!!

PG is good for business but not for the heels.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    PG is good for business but not for the heels.
    In which the wrestlers turn to actors to be great heels in the PG era.

#REAL!

As soon as Lindas election is over, hopefully they will move from the PG stuff. The PG stuff could actuall work if WWE had much better writers.
    Edge is much better as a heel with his...uh edgier routine though. CM and Jericho are over as heels no matter what rating

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    As soon as Lindas election is over, hopefully they will move from the PG stuff. The PG stuff could actuall work if WWE had much better writers.
    Edge is much better as a heel with his...uh edgier routine though. CM and Jericho are over as heels no matter what rating
    In my opinion....I don't think it will stop because of Linda's campaign run....but hey its anyones guess.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Wouldn't it continue until Linda serves all her terms.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Wouldn't it continue until Linda serves all her terms.
    In that case I hope Linda loses.