Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Well if I am ever wrong then i would want people to bash me for my lack of intelligence on the subject. xD
    I would be misguided if you agreed with me when I say something wrong.
    Lol I have nothing else to say xD First things first! You are intelligent.

-talks in a masters voice- Young one if you are ever misguided, your sensei will show you the path!

Either way, I lost this one! xD

Back on topic: I think the only way that the WWE will go back to TV-14 is when Cena leaves WWE (I have no ideas at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I'm a big fan of the mantra "less is more" - makes these kind of things seem more shocking and effective if used sparsely.
    I didn't answer the Nexus part of OP's question, but this point somewhat demonstrates what went wrong there: When they first invaded Raw, it was unexpected and uncharacteristically violent for WWE-PG, and it was met with almost unanimous praise. No one really gave a shit anymore once it started happening every single week... yet Vince continued to beat the dead horse by dragging the storyline on at least a month too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I didn't answer the Nexus part of OP's question, but this point somewhat demonstrates what went wrong there: When they first invaded Raw, it was unexpected and uncharacteristically violent for WWE-PG, and it was met with almost unanimous praise. No one really gave a shit anymore once it started happening every single week... yet Vince continued to beat the dead horse by dragging the storyline on at least a month too long.
    I wanted to see Nexus do something like that some of the time. That was good TV. But I guess Vince freaked out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

-talks in a masters voice- Young one if you are ever misguided, your sensei will show you the path!

Back on topic: I think the only way that the WWE will go back to TV-14 is when Cena leaves WWE (I have no ideas at the moment)

cena leaving wwe = 2060

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    cena leaving wwe = 2060
    This is a thought. I would say maybe.

did anyone watch nxt syfy finale ?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

Cena would have nothing to do with it. It was about the kids imitating what they saw on WWF programming. WWF (yes I am leaving the E out on purpose) glamourized drinking, fowl language, and nudity. If the WWE even thought of attempting this again they would be slammed with lawsuit after lawsuit because parents are way too stupid to keep their kids away rated M things or things way above their age limit. Add the FCC to the bunch an WWE could possibly end up going out of business for it. You just better hope that our next president is a huge fan of the WWE. Because if WWE were to try that now Obama would not defend them. He would actually jump on board just so that he could have ammo to fire at Linda Mcmahon.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Cena would have nothing to do with it. It was about the kids imitating what they saw on WWF programming. WWF (yes I am leaving the E out on purpose) glamourized drinking, fowl language, and nudity. If the WWE even thought of attempting this again they would be slammed with lawsuit after lawsuit because parents are way too stupid to keep their kids away rated M things or things way above their age limit. Add the FCC to the bunch an WWE could possibly end up going out of business for it. You just better hope that our next president is a huge fan of the WWE. Because if WWE were to try that now Obama would not defend them. He would actually jump on board just so that he could have ammo to fire at Linda Mcmahon.
    See? Intelligent!

My guess was if you want a company like the WWE to listen to the fans on what they really want, Cena "SUPERMAN" gimmick/theme must go. Its not that good.

I agree with you(SEE?! xD) on the dumb parents suing WWE on the explicit parts. I know now WWE won't do that again. The violence maybe, but not the explicit content like the great example you shown me.

I figured Obama would be against Linda.

Good wrestling can be told in the ring without the use of foul language or constant blood. WWE is forgetting you can tell a compelling story in a match without resorting to stupid gimmicks or ridiculous skits.

Quote Originally Posted by rstar221 View Post
    Good wrestling can be told in the ring without the use of foul language or constant blood. WWE is forgetting you can tell a compelling story in a match without resorting to stupid gimmicks or ridiculous skits.
    That wasn't Nexus' case though. They just destoryed ringside. Nothing bad though.