Page 1 of 100 123 11 51 ... LastLast

Bitch about PG here

This might just be me but it seems to me that some heels have suffered promo wise ever since wwe went pg, mainly edge. I really can't get behind his promos anymore. His promos are still good but they are not as great as they use to be.

I see your point. Edge is the type of guy that straight out insults you and such but I barely see that now.

#REAL!

I think most heels are limited to what they can do on the mic.

Or maybe moms didn't want their kids watching Edge's LIVE SEX CELEBRATION on Raw. >.>

#REAL!

Absolutely.

I have no idea why it's PG to begin with since most of the 'kids' are usually being put in bed by their mommys by the time it even airs. An when I usually look into the audience the older people dwarf the lil' kiddies in attendance. So the pg rating is pointless. If they are serious about having it pg then they should contact Disney channel for a 4:00 o'clock timeslot.

Beavis: "Yeheheheh YEAH! Freakin' babies. Mmm heh heh. Kick 'em Kick 'em. Maybe when they get on DC they could have a special raw episode featuring John Cena vs Miley Cyrus!"

Butthead: "Yeah totally.. That would be about awesome since that time Test called us his testicles."

Beavis: "He's my idol. We share the same likeness of testicles. Eh heheheh." *Twitches*
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Or maybe moms didn't want their kids watching Edge's LIVE SEX CELEBRATION on Raw. >.>
    XD

My lil' cousin and I watched that. He saw his first massive boob that night.

...He was never the same.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Absolutely.

I have no idea why it's PG to begin with since most of the 'kids' are usually being put in bed by their mommys by the time it even airs. An when I usually look into the audience the older people dwarf the lil' kiddies in attendance. So the pg rating is pointless. If they are serious about having it pg then they should contact Disney channel for a 4:00 o'clock timeslot.

Beavis: "Yeheheheh YEAH! Freakin' babies. Mmm heh heh. Kick 'em Kick 'em. Maybe when they get on DC they could have a special raw episode featuring John Cena vs Miley Cyrus!"

Butthead: "Yeah totally.. That would be about awesome since that time Test called us his testicles."

Beavis: "He's my idol. We share the same likeness of testicles. Eh heheheh." *Twitches*
    WWE -facepalm-

#REAL!

You guys are funny. (: I have no problem with pg though.

They made a sex joke on raw lastnight when edge said he loved his mom an zack said he did too. xD
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    XD

My lil' cousin and I watched that. He saw his first massive boob that night.

...He was never the same.
    My sympathies.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by belzova View Post
    you guys are funny. (: I have no problem with pg though.

They made a sex joke on raw lastnight when edge said he loved his mom an zack said he did too. Xd
    wtf? Wwe why even try now!?!?!?!

#REAL!