Blog Entries

Slammiversary XI Location

This years Slammiversary PPV event will be the first time a TNA Wrestling show has ever taken place in the city of Boston. Agganis Arena, which is located on the campus of at Boston University, will host the event. It is occasionally used for hockey, and can hold anywhere up to 7,200 people in attendance
    TNA has just announced that their next major pay per view event, Slammiversary will be held in Boston on June 2.
    Personally I see this as a great location, great wrestling city, what ya'll thoughts on this location??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Should be a hot crowd if they draw. Have they had any house shows up there before? They run very, very well in the NYC area so I'm excited to see how they do in Boston.

Blog Entries
    They had Lockdown 2008 there, I believe they ran a BaseBrawl show up there as well a few years back...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I'm in the area and depending on ticket prices I might just go to this thing live.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

That seems like a smart choice of venue and they can make that look awesome on camera. 7,200 is a good sized crowd for TNA atm i have hopes that they are really onto something now that they have left the Impact zone.