Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The sad story of Shannon "Daffney" Spruill in TNA

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/4/...affney-spruill

This needs its own thread. Shameful, just shameful.

Good to see them being exposed for this kind of underhanded behaviour.

TNA has always tried to model itself as a less corporate, more subversive and fan-friendly alternative to WWE. At one time I think people bought into it, but it's becoming clear now they're just as bad, perhaps even worse than WWE. TNA are constantly betraying their loyal staff, firing or pushing aside the very people who busted their asses putting the company on the map...and their loyal fans too.

I hope more wrestlers start suing TNA and getting what they're rightfully owed.

Alot of wrestlers are relatively smart, which is their own downfall.

They know that they can't go for the jugular with TNA if they've not been to WWE... If you've come from WWE there is alot of opportunities with indies, conventions etc. etc. whereas being an ex-TNA wrestler means nothing in the grand scale of things, so, alot of wrestlers just keep their mouth shut and dispense with the pleasantries with them... Bad times.

"I am very happy that the business practices of TNA wrestling llc are finally coming out and legal action is being taken. What has happened with "Daffney" is a terrible tragedy and unfortunately she is not the only one. It’s my hope that all these questionable actions by the company will not only grab the attention of the U.S. legal system but, also that wrestling fans worldwide take these things into consideration before the decide to watch IMPACT, buy a TNA PPV,TNA live event ticket, or any TNA wrestling merchandise."

^Strong

at the end of the day a wreslter controls his body....ask mick foley -_-

TNA needs to take initiative for its wrestlers. TNA would be gone if the wrestlers weren't there or most on the injured list. I'm happy that Daffney is going against TNA in legal matters.

That report was just too much just to be false.

TNA shape up.

I love Daffney. I hope she can get hired by WWE one day so she can earn what shes worth and what she deserves. She deserves to make a good living after all shes put her body through for this industry.

Quote Originally Posted by skipschool View Post
    They know that they can't go for the jugular with TNA if they've not been to WWE... If you've come from WWE there is alot of opportunities with indies, conventions etc. etc. whereas being an ex-TNA wrestler means nothing in the grand scale of things, so, alot of wrestlers just keep their mouth shut and dispense with the pleasantries with them... Bad times.
    Absolutely true. WWE wrestlers are more than just wrestlers; each of them are his/her own brand. They can work indie shows for much higher rates than everyone else, sell merchandise outside or online, or they could use their name to advertise, promote new products, write books, participate in interviews or documentaries and so on. There's a lot of ways for them to make a living outside of the ring. Most TNA stars don't have the same star power so like you say, they just have to take whatever shit is thrown at them or risk losing their livelihood.

Found this on another forum. If you are unhappy about their treatment of wrestlers:

you can email them here: info@tnawrestling.com

You can send mail here:
    TNA Wrestling
    209 10th Avenue South, Suite 302
    Nashville, TN 37203

You can call them: (615) 244-5557

This is a legit number.

I try to respect TNA as a company, but they make it more and more difficult as time goes on. Hope everything goes well for Daffney, and would love to see her in the WWE one day
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate