Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I clicked no link. I claimed victory on pure blind faith. I know im right! I feel deep within me! (Insert gay joke here)

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I clicked no link. I claimed victory on pure blind faith. I know im right! I feel deep within me! (Insert gay joke here)
    And so he makes himself look even more ignorant.......

Blog Entries
    A few things. Simply typing *boom* doesn't make it as if you are shooting accurate. It's more like shouting over the top of someone. A textual headshot can only be achieved by the overall agreeance of the majority. No more; no less - and you don't get to call your own. Sorry.

On another related topic, perhaps you'd like to share some of your own medication there 'TOOL?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    A few things. Simply typing *boom* doesn't make it as if you are shooting accurate. It's more like shouting over the top of someone. A textual headshot can only be achieved by the overall agreeance of the majority. No more; no less - and you don't get to call your own. Sorry.

On another related topic, perhaps you'd like to share some of your own medication there 'TOOL?
    I'm not wrong though, am I.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    The time limit is one year right? So how about the holder of the briefcase, in the current case Ziggler, gets injured a month or so before MitB, after holding the case for 11 months. We are all lead to believe their contract will lapse before they are fit to return. Have the MitB PPV go ahead with the WHC MitB match being the first on the card. Then have the title match happen next and the new MitB holder successfully cash in after it. New WHC! Only for Ziggler to appear still with his injury and cash in. Double cash in on the same title. They've just have to get the timing right so it was less than one exact year. They could even have an enquiry on SD and admit that it was within minutes of the contract expiring.
    Possible. I'm sure the stipulation is one exact year? If that's true, then it expires midnight on the Raw after MITB 2013, which would be Monday 15th July.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Possible. I'm sure the stipulation is one exact year? If that's true, then it expires midnight on the Raw after MITB 2013, which would be Monday 15th July.
    But they cant have 2 of the same briefcse! This would tear a hole in the fabric of time and space! Itd be like having meredith grey and j.d. narrate the same dr sitcom at the same time! And yes tool you are so wrong. Totes.

Black Ninja!
    But they cant have 2 of the same briefcse! This would tear a hole in the fabric of time and space! Itd be like having meredith grey and j.d. narrate the same dr sitcom at the same time! And yes tool you are so wrong. Totes.
    I think you gave up on the argument but don't want to admit it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think you gave up on the argument but don't want to admit it.
    And if anyone would know what that looks like, it's B Mac

You can't have two WWE championships. Oh look. 2012, the year of Punk and Cena both standing in the same ring with a 'legitimate' belt each. Just roll over and admit defeat my friend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You can't have two WWE championships. Oh look. 2012, the year of Punk and Cena both standing in the same ring with a 'legitimate' belt each. Just roll over and admit defeat my friend.
    It was 2011

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!