Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,145
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    It's Saturday night, I'm drunk - pre-gaming for a night in NYC and I'm on my favorite site, reading this thread. If Dolph cashes in at Mania, and AJ screws him over, I will be devastated. I will refrain from stating all of the hypothetical things I will do (but not actually do) if that actually happens, but just know there are many. I'm getting sad typing this. Hes so god damn fucking good at wrestling, he's got the look, the drive, the charisma, the raw natural drive to fucking kill it in the industry and he's being wasted. Mods, I'm sorry about the F words.
    I'm not adverse to a few good F words. As long as they aren't directed at people on this site, go fucking crazy. Sometimes it's the only way to punctuate what you want to say effectively


  2. #12
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,145
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Im no mod but i forgive your f words due to the raw passion you have for dolph. And im right there with you man. Dolph deserves a successful cash in and a lengthy reign. He should be rewarded for making so many guys look like stars annd for being one of if not the best in the company.
    This is the problem I reckon. You'd think Vince would be canny enough to see who's doing the real job in the ring, but no, he seems to value appearance over substance still, all the while ignoring - to a large degree - the guys who do their best to get them over. He's a big one for only seeing what he wants is our Vince.


  3. #13
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    That would mean shuffling around ppvs to accomodate a superstar thats been jobbing for over a month now. Sure its not tue hardest swapping out two ppvs but i doubt they do it. Or any of this idea in all reality. I did however like the idea although i find the concept of having two whc mitb briefcases at once, no matter how short of a time period, to be impossible. They cant put a briefcase up for grabs thats already owned. Especially if the current owner isnt able to be in the match to defend it.
    It's already sheduled for Sunday the 14th of July anyway!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #14
    I wonder how exciting Dolph Ziggler will be as World Champion, I mean he can cut good promos, and have good matches, But I'm not sure if he will actually bring in good ratings, I mean I believe his matches will be great like they always do. I hope if he does cash in, he could feud with the likes of Daniel Bryan, Swagger, Orton, and Chris Jericho.

    Come to think of it, I like the idea of having a cash in after a cash in, if it involves Jericho and Ziggler. This could result in a big match at Summerslam between the two, (I dream of a 2 out of 3 falls match) I believe this match could deliver, and Ziggler should go over here.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's already sheduled for Sunday the 14th of July anyway!
    Ok well that solves problem A. Problem B is that there cant be 2 briefcases for the same title. This was designed as one superstar would have a shot anytime he pleases. Having 2 for the same belt would just muddle the situation. I still stand by there should never be 2 people with the same briefcase. UNLESS, there was no contract deadline and the 2 superstars were to feud over who is the rightful owner and settle it in a ladder match like hbk and razor ramon did with the ic title. But since there is a deadline, this cant happen. And in his scenario he wants the mitb match to go first... wgich means right after, dolphs contract would have expired. That rule is iron clad and not even david otunga could find a loop hole!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This is the problem I reckon. You'd think Vince would be canny enough to see who's doing the real job in the ring, but no, he seems to value appearance over substance still, all the while ignoring - to a large degree - the guys who do their best to get them over. He's a big one for only seeing what he wants is our Vince.
    I agree with you 100%. I mean guys are requesting feuds with ziggler because they know he will make them shine. Now thats what i call having respect from your peers! And not only does he make his competitors look good, but he makes himself look good in the process.i only hope all this jobbing is essentially his quiet befpre the storm. Ziggler will blow the door off its hinges when he gets the opportunity.

  7. #17
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Ok well that solves problem A. Problem B is that there cant be 2 briefcases for the same title. This was designed as one superstar would have a shot anytime he pleases. Having 2 for the same belt would just muddle the situation. I still stand by there should never be 2 people with the same briefcase. UNLESS, there was no contract deadline and the 2 superstars were to feud over who is the rightful owner and settle it in a ladder match like hbk and razor ramon did with the ic title. But since there is a deadline, this cant happen. And in his scenario he wants the mitb match to go first... wgich means right after, dolphs contract would have expired. That rule is iron clad and not even david otunga could find a loop hole!
    I disagree with you. The contract says 12 months. Not "until the moment someone else wins a money in the bank match for the same title". Yes it would muddle the situation. That would be the whole storyline point though. It would be to make it interesting. Who gets a rematch? Do we have a genuine reason for a triple threat match? The expiration date rule has never been completely established because nobody has allowed it expire. While this storyline is unlikely to be the way they go it would actually let them establish what the actual rules about it are.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I disagree with you. The contract says 12 months. Not "until the moment someone else wins a money in the bank match for the same title". Yes it would muddle the situation. That would be the whole storyline point though. It would be to make it interesting. Who gets a rematch? Do we have a genuine reason for a triple threat match? The expiration date rule has never been completely established because nobody has allowed it expire. While this storyline is unlikely to be the way they go it would actually let them establish what the actual rules about it are.
    Im gonna go ahead and disagree with you as well. When the match was initially made they had a year. From wrestlemania until wrestlemania. In which case they hadto use it before the mitb match cuz that would mark the 1 year point. Same goes for the new ppv. As soon as the whc mitb starts, dolphs contract is void cuz its the one year mark. He can use it before but not after. Thats the most basic way i can explain it. I mean i get what youre saying, and externally this isnt a bad idea but when you take a closer look you see its impossible. He has from the end of his mitb match till the start of the following years. Unless they want to throw a curve ball and say his year startes over when he beat cena. That was billed as a mitb match. I hadnt thought of this before but this is the only way i can see it happening, even though im completely against 2 case holders.

  9. #19
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    I don't Agree. 2 briefcase holders even for the space of a few days leads to so many more storyline ideas. Plus in my books a year. 12 months...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #20
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    So what have we established here.

    1) Ziggler's contract was won on the 15th July 2012.
    2) It is a one year contract.
    3) Therefore it expires on 15th July 2013.
    4) MitB 2013 takes place on 14th July 2013.
    5) Therefore both Ziggler's contract and the next WHC MitB winner's contract technically will both be valid on the 14th and 15th July 2013.

    So a double cash in is theoretically possible at either MitB 2013 or Raw 15/07/13.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.