Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A MitB super swerve.

The time limit is one year right? So how about the holder of the briefcase, in the current case Ziggler, gets injured a month or so before MitB, after holding the case for 11 months. We are all lead to believe their contract will lapse before they are fit to return. Have the MitB PPV go ahead with the WHC MitB match being the first on the card. Then have the title match happen next and the new MitB holder successfully cash in after it. New WHC! Only for Ziggler to appear still with his injury and cash in. Double cash in on the same title. They've just have to get the timing right so it was less than one exact year. They could even have an enquiry on SD and admit that it was within minutes of the contract expiring.

Blog Entries
    As long as the enquiry involves David Otunga.

To be honest, they really need to shit or get off the pot with Dolph and his briefcase. It's been a long time since he was this irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As long as the enquiry involves David Otunga.

To be honest, they really need to shit or get off the pot with Dolph and his briefcase. It's been a long time since he was this irrelevant.
    You do know that one plan was for AJ to cost him his cash in, with the help of Big E. Apparently the whole relationship has been a set up for her revenge.

Agreed about Dolph, seems like he's doing nothing nowadays then jobbing every single night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You do know that one plan was for AJ to cost him his cash in, with the help of Big E. Apparently the whole relationship has been a set up for her revenge.
    That would make most sense. The problem is that could swing either way if the audience decides to side with their crush rather than Dolphie boy. That's if they want to face him out, anyway.

The time limit is one year right? So how about the holder of the briefcase, in the current case Ziggler, gets injured a month or so before MitB, after holding the case for 11 months. We are all lead to believe their contract will lapse before they are fit to return. Have the MitB PPV go ahead with the WHC MitB match being the first on the card. Then have the title match happen next and the new MitB holder successfully cash in after it. New WHC! Only for Ziggler to appear still with his injury and cash in. Double cash in on the same title. They've just have to get the timing right so it was less than one exact year. They could even have an enquiry on SD and admit that it was within minutes of the contract expiring.
    This wouldnt work. After the mitb match it would make it exactly a year since the last one. Which means his contract would expire. They cant very well have two whc mitb briefcases.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    This wouldnt work. After the mitb match it would make it exactly a year since the last one. Which means his contract would expire. They cant very well have two whc mitb briefcases.
    As long as Money In The Bank 2013 is held before July 15th, this plan could actually work out.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    As long as Money In The Bank 2013 is held before July 15th, this plan could actually work out.
    That would mean shuffling around ppvs to accomodate a superstar thats been jobbing for over a month now. Sure its not tue hardest swapping out two ppvs but i doubt they do it. Or any of this idea in all reality. I did however like the idea although i find the concept of having two whc mitb briefcases at once, no matter how short of a time period, to be impossible. They cant put a briefcase up for grabs thats already owned. Especially if the current owner isnt able to be in the match to defend it.

It's Saturday night, I'm drunk - pre-gaming for a night in NYC and I'm on my favorite site, reading this thread. If Dolph cashes in at Mania, and AJ screws him over, I will be devastated. I will refrain from stating all of the hypothetical things I will do (but not actually do) if that actually happens, but just know there are many. I'm getting sad typing this. Hes so god damn fucking good at wrestling, he's got the look, the drive, the charisma, the raw natural drive to fucking kill it in the industry and he's being wasted. Mods, I'm sorry about the F words.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    It's Saturday night, I'm drunk - pre-gaming for a night in NYC and I'm on my favorite site, reading this thread. If Dolph cashes in at Mania, and AJ screws him over, I will be devastated. I will refrain from stating all of the hypothetical things I will do (but not actually do) if that actually happens, but just know there are many. I'm getting sad typing this. Hes so god damn fucking good at wrestling, he's got the look, the drive, the charisma, the raw natural drive to fucking kill it in the industry and he's being wasted. Mods, I'm sorry about the F words.
    Im no mod but i forgive your f words due to the raw passion you have for dolph. And im right there with you man. Dolph deserves a successful cash in and a lengthy reign. He should be rewarded for making so many guys look like stars annd for being one of if not the best in the company.