SAVE 'Mania 29 from suckin' AND blowin'

This is what id do right away to save WM29 doing a Billy Gunn (see above title) Firstly id solidify the show stealers that are The Shield role at The Show so this can build and peak perfectly. For the opponents id have Orton, Sheamus and a mystery man, later revealed as... . Id then book Wade Barratt super strong he looked like a great IC Champ then id have Y2J challenge him. As far as Cesaro goes id have defend against the winner of a either pre-show or even better on the actual show, this gives everyone a chance to be on the card. The guy id have winning this would be Zack Ryder as this does what WWE should be aiming to do and give the fans what they want. And as well the Rock/Cena, Lesnar/HHH, Taker/Punk, Del Rio/Swagger and Ryback/Henry that WWE have already stupidly booked, id book a tag team title gauntlet featuring Hell No, The Usos, The Primetime Players, Primo n Epico, The Outlaws, Tensai n Clay, Too Cool, Rhodes Scholars, The APA and 3MB.

On a side note the guys id have going over would be the people that would be right for bidness and satisfy the fans. In quick this would be The Shield, Barratt, Ryder, Rock, Lesnar, Taker, Del Rio, Ryback and The Rhodes Scholars. Let me know what you think @MicheliniWresling, Oh Yeah and BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!! Cheers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MicheliniWrestling View Post
    This is what id do right away to save WM29 doing a Billy Gunn (see above title) Firstly id solidify the show stealers that are The Shield role at The Show so this can build and peak perfectly. For the opponents id have Orton, Sheamus and a mystery man, later revealed as... . Id then book Wade Barratt super strong he looked like a great IC Champ then id have Y2J challenge him. As far as Cesaro goes id have defend against the winner of a either pre-show or even better on the actual show, this gives everyone a chance to be on the card. The guy id have winning this would be Zack Ryder as this does what WWE should be aiming to do and give the fans what they want. And as well the Rock/Cena, Lesnar/HHH, Taker/Punk, Del Rio/Swagger and Ryback/Henry that WWE have already stupidly booked, id book a tag team title gauntlet featuring Hell No, The Usos, The Primetime Players, Primo n Epico, The Outlaws, Tensai n Clay, Too Cool, Rhodes Scholars, The APA and 3MB.On a side note the guys id have going over would be the people that would be right for bidness and satisfy the fans. In quick this would be The Shield, Barratt, Ryder, Rock, Lesnar, Taker, Del Rio, Ryback and The Rhodes Scholars. Let me know what you think @MicheliniWresling, Oh Yeah and BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!! Cheers.
    What the fuck did I just read? Are you like, ten? You have the vocabulary and word recognition of one. Holy blazing balls Batman!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MicheliniWrestling View Post
    This is what id do right away to save WM29 doing a Billy Gunn (see above title) Firstly id solidify the show stealers that are The Shield role at The Show so this can build and peak perfectly. For the opponents id have Orton, Sheamus and a mystery man, later revealed as... . Id then book Wade Barratt super strong he looked like a great IC Champ then id have Y2J challenge him. As far as Cesaro goes id have defend against the winner of a either pre-show or even better on the actual show, this gives everyone a chance to be on the card. The guy id have winning this would be Zack Ryder as this does what WWE should be aiming to do and give the fans what they want. And as well the Rock/Cena, Lesnar/HHH, Taker/Punk, Del Rio/Swagger and Ryback/Henry that WWE have already stupidly booked, id book a tag team title gauntlet featuring Hell No, The Usos, The Primetime Players, Primo n Epico, The Outlaws, Tensai n Clay, Too Cool, Rhodes Scholars, The APA and 3MB.

On a side note the guys id have going over would be the people that would be right for bidness and satisfy the fans. In quick this would be The Shield, Barratt, Ryder, Rock, Lesnar, Taker, Del Rio, Ryback and The Rhodes Scholars. Let me know what you think @MicheliniWresling, Oh Yeah and BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!! Cheers.
    Umm... I think the shield is good, but I think you are being a bit overzealous buddy. Also for future reference I think this is probably better off in the Be a booker section, so if it gets moved by one of the mods around here I'd look for it there. Good to see a new guys input though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    What the fuck did I just read? Are you like, ten? You have the vocabulary and word recognition of one. Holy blazing balls Batman!
    R(ob), What would Wife_of_R(ob) think if she saw this... Probably laugh her backside off because that's awesome man!
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    I got to the 14th word before I realised you were full of it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

*rolls up in his swagged out ride*

Preach, mah man! Preach dat gospel troof!

*drives away*

~BEST PIPEBOMB OF ALL TIME!~

#SOLIDMICWORK