View Poll Results: Which 8 of these rivalries do you think should make the tournament?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart

8 61.54%
  • AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

6 46.15%
  • Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

7 53.85%
  • Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart

10 76.92%
  • Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar

7 53.85%
  • Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi

6 46.15%
  • Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuiness

7 53.85%
  • John Cena vs. Edge

7 53.85%
  • Lita vs. Trish Stratus

7 53.85%
  • Matt Hardy vs Edge

6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I can invite you to the site if you want, but I'm afraid you'll need to be a member for 5 weeks, upload at least 25 GB and keep a ratio of 1.05 or more before you get access to that particular one.

Crap.

Iv always had terrible luck with sites that have ratio and upload requirements.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

They have a site-wide freeleech right now so you could get a good headstart.

Or you can donate like 100 euros and get instantly promoted to the correct "user class", if you happen to be made of money.

For some reason, .torrents from sites like that never upload for me. And the ones that do upload, the site never acknowledges.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    P.S.:Isn't it the final 8?
    Well, this thread is to see who makes the final 8 of the 16 tournament spots because the original voting period ended up with 14 ties for the final 8 spots. Hence this thread being necessary. Here are the rivalries that already made the tournament due to having the most votes:
    Austin vs. McMahon
    Dreamer vs. Raven
    Undertaker vs. Kane
    E&C vs. Hardyz vs. Dudley Boyz
    Undertaker vs. Mankind
    Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock
    WWE/F-The Alliance
    Flair-Sting
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Well, this thread is to see who makes the final 8 of the 16 tournament spots because the original voting period ended up with 14 ties for the final 8 spots. Hence this thread being necessary. Here are the rivalries that already made the tournament due to having the most votes:
    Austin vs. McMahon
    Dreamer vs. Raven
    Undertaker vs. Kane
    E&C vs. Hardyz vs. Dudley Boyz
    Undertaker vs. Mankind
    Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock
    WWE/F-The Alliance
    Flair-Sting
    Thanks for letting me know. I forgot about doing the first poll before this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I forgot about doing the first poll before this.
    It's all good. We still got the whole tournament to go. Btw guys, what I've learned about this tournament from these first two polls is that this thing is gonna be CLOSE on every matchup. Almost everyone has 6 votes right now lol. It's gonna have to come down to a tie again in all likelihood so regretablely I might have to decide myslef who the final few should be. If I don't this thing might go on forever!
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

The poll is officially closed now and seven of the 8 rivalries have their spot safely secured in the tournament. The remaining three (Misawa vs. Kobashi, Matt Hardy vs. Edge, and AJ vs. Joe) are all tied with 6 votes a piece. This mean i have a decision to make, as only one of these three can make it. Considering that (and I hate to put it all on you now bud) The Brown One had stated that if he had known of the greatness that is Misawa vs Kobashi before he cast his original vote, he would have voted for them instead of Matt Hardy vs. Edge, I'm going to place Misawa vs. Kobashi in the tounrament instead of the other two.

With that being said, the field is now set and we will begin the actual tournament tomorrow (although in all likelihood it will be after the Ravens game lol). Here are the brackets for the first round in case you are all interested:

1 seed Stone Cold Steve Austin-Vince McMahon vs. 8 seed Trish Stratus-Lita
    2 seed Dreamer-Raven vs. 7 seed Bryan Danielson-Nigel McGuiness
    3 seed Undertaker-Mankind vs. 6 seed Kurt Angle-Brock Lesnar
    4 seed WWE/F-The Alliance vs. 5 seed Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart

1 seed E&C-Hardy Boyz-Dudley Boyz vs. 8 seed Mitsuharu Misawa-Kenta Kobashi
    2 seed Undertaker-Kane vs. 7 seed Edge-John Cena
    3 seed Stone Cold Steve Austin-The Rock vs. 6 seed Triple H-Shawn Michaels
    4 seed Ric Flair-Sting vs. 5 seed Bret Hart-Owen Hart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    The poll is officially closed now and seven of the 8 rivalries have their spot safely secured in the tournament. The remaining three (Misawa vs. Kobashi, Matt Hardy vs. Edge, and AJ vs. Joe) are all tied with 6 votes a piece. This mean i have a decision to make, as only one of these three can make it. Considering that (and I hate to put it all on you now bud) The Brown One had stated that if he had known of the greatness that is Misawa vs Kobashi before he cast his original vote, he would have voted for them instead of Matt Hardy vs. Edge, I'm going to place Misawa vs. Kobashi in the tounrament instead of the other two.

With that being said, the field is now set and we will begin the actual tournament tomorrow (although in all likelihood it will be after the Ravens game lol). Here are the brackets for the first round in case you are all interested:

1 seed Stone Cold Steve Austin-Vince McMahon vs. 8 seed Trish Stratus-Lita
    2 seed Dreamer-Raven vs. 7 seed Bryan Danielson-Nigel McGuiness
    3 seed Undertaker-Mankind vs. 6 seed Kurt Angle-Brock Lesnar
    4 seed WWE/F-The Alliance vs. 5 seed Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart

1 seed E&C-Hardy Boyz-Dudley Boyz vs. 8 seed Mitsuharu Misawa-Kenta Kobashi
    2 seed Undertaker-Kane vs. 7 seed Edge-John Cena
    3 seed Stone Cold Steve Austin-The Rock vs. 6 seed Triple H-Shawn Michaels
    4 seed Ric Flair-Sting vs. 5 seed Bret Hart-Owen Hart
    No problem dude. Good choice you made there

I look forward to the tournament continuing.

*BUMP*

Just so you guys know, here are the match-ups for round 2:

Stone Cold Steve Austin-Vince McMahon (8-0) vs. Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart (9-1)
    Dreamer-Raven (8-3) Undertaker-Mankind vs. Kurt Angle-Brock Lesnar TIE (5-5)

E&C-Hardy Boyz-Dudley Boyz (6-5) vs. Bret Hart-Owen Hart (6-0)
    Undertaker-Kane (6-1) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin-The Rock (10-1)

Just gotta say one more thing: I might not be continuing the second round for a while because I'm going to have surgery done later on today and I might need some time to recover. Rest assured though, I will be back to do the second round when I'm good and healthy (which shouldn't be too long honestly) and will continue on forward from there. Wish me luck ladies and gentlemen.