the rock agrees to post wrestlemania dates

Now this is interesting to me cuz it appears hes gonna stick around whole filming the movie hercules, in a wrestling role as it seems seeing as how hes booked for extreme rules. Could this mean he retains at mania again? Its not out of the question, although i know a lot are saying cena gets his redemption. But with rocky sticking around id like him to keep the title. A 3 month reign is not that great for the supposed "great one". And punk can screw cena at mania and set up a triple threat at extreme rules. Rock sticking around sets up a lot of possibilities actually.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Report: The Rock Agrees To Post-WrestleMania Da...

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter According to sources, current WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has agreed to a number of post-WrestleMania 29 dates. This will include the upcoming Extreme Rules PPV on 5/19 in St. Louis. Johnson had been advertised locally for the event surprising some as it was expected he would be taking a decent amount of time off following WrestleMania to film the new "Hercules" movie overseas.

Read Full Article >>

I still think Cena will win. But I'm pleased to see Rocky staying around longer then planned/We thought. I can personally see Rock and Cena shaking hands after there match and then perhaps teaming against the shield down the line. Maybe this could happen at Extreme Rules? Either way, Looking forward too seeing more of the Great one!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    He retains the title at Wrestlemania 29, either the the post Mania Raw face Cena in a rematch or wait till Extreme Rules... I been calling it for or since Rock won the belt...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???