Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Fresh Member TheStranger222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    An Undisclosed Location
    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1

    Pro in Question...

    I have a quick question. With Vickie Guerrero as a PRO on NXT with 1 match under her hefty belt, wouldn't that entitle Kevin Federline to be an NXT Pro aswell? Hmm...

    Obviously just a joke. But I don't honestly see how Vickie Guerrero should be a pro on NXT. I mean who has she elevated while being a manager? No one really.

    I mean they fired Eric Escobar after he was paired with her. He was starting to get over with the crowd too after talking down to Vickie G and then he's "Future Endeavored."

    And now she's been paired up with Dolpg Ziggler and that doesn't seem to be helping him much. Well if helping him look like the biggest tool in WWE history is the plan, then it's working like a charm.

    Anyone can bring up EDGE, but really she didn't do much for him either. He's always been a good heel and they worked out fine together but still EDGE just looked like a whiny prick always running to GM Vickie Guerrero for title match after title match and then at one point, even if it were just storyline Undertaker was stripped of the championship because EDGE couldn't win the title from him. Not saying EDGE isn't a good wrestler, not at all saying that. EDGE is acctually one of my favorite wrestlers. Face or HEEL he gets the job done.

    Just questioning the idea that Vickie Guerrero does anything for the business.
    One Nation, Under Punk, Indivisible with Integrity and Sobriety for All!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStranger222 View Post
    I have a quick question. With Vickie Guerrero as a PRO on NXT with 1 match under her hefty belt, wouldn't that entitle Kevin Federline to be an NXT Pro aswell? Hmm...

    Obviously just a joke. But I don't honestly see how Vickie Guerrero should be a pro on NXT. I mean who has she elevated while being a manager? No one really.

    I mean they fired Eric Escobar after he was paired with her. He was starting to get over with the crowd too after talking down to Vickie G and then he's "Future Endeavored."

    And now she's been paired up with Dolpg Ziggler and that doesn't seem to be helping him much. Well if helping him look like the biggest tool in WWE history is the plan, then it's working like a charm.

    Anyone can bring up EDGE, but really she didn't do much for him either. He's always been a good heel and they worked out fine together but still EDGE just looked like a whiny prick always running to GM Vickie Guerrero for title match after title match and then at one point, even if it were just storyline Undertaker was stripped of the championship because EDGE couldn't win the title from him. Not saying EDGE isn't a good wrestler, not at all saying that. EDGE is acctually one of my favorite wrestlers. Face or HEEL he gets the job done.

    Just questioning the idea that Vickie Guerrero does anything for the business.
    Agree with you 100%. They only paired her with Eric as a way to bring her back to tv. You can recall that she had left earlier in the year. As for Ziggler, they paired him with her to give him heat but so far only she has gotten most of the heat. And Edge, well.... not much to say there. Vickie works best as a heel gm of smackdown not a manager.

  3. #3
    Fresh Member TheStranger222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    An Undisclosed Location
    Posts
    11
    Blog Entries
    1
    I agree she works best as the Heel GM on SD! Yet that leaves Teddy without something to do.
    One Nation, Under Punk, Indivisible with Integrity and Sobriety for All!

  4. #4
    She just fits perfectly as the SD GM. As for Teddy he should be announced as the RAW GM.

  5. #5
    Fresh Member Hakumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes, England
    Posts
    5
    Blog Entries
    3
    I must agree that I was like "WTF?!" when I heard she was a pro, but the same went for the Bella Twins too. You'd think out of all the people that are just sitting there doing nothing in the company that they could at least get a few people of higher wrestling ability/status.
    I am the White Void. I am the Cold Steel. I am the Just Sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the Fires of Destruction!

    I am Hakumen, the end has come!!!

  6. #6
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Vickie=/=pro

    PERIOD!



  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakumen View Post
    I must agree that I was like "WTF?!" when I heard she was a pro, but the same went for the Bella Twins too. You'd think out of all the people that are just sitting there doing nothing in the company that they could at least get a few people of higher wrestling ability/status.
    It's a diva season of nxt. so they got pro's who don't deserve to be pros and/or aren't doing anything at the time or Goldust.

  8. #8
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Goldust is the only pro in NXT now....



  9. #9
    I suppose they count as pros when it comes to this NXT seen as all of the rookies apart from AJ Lee made their debut last year.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

    Gertner to TNA!

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post
    I suppose they count as pros when it comes to this NXT seen as all of the rookies apart from AJ Lee made their debut last year.
    And that just goes to show how much skill aj got. Her getting eliminated 3rd was bs she should have won!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.