Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Joey Styles *SPOILS* NXT Elimination: Who Cares?

The following was reported by Ryan Clark:

Before WWE NXT ended last night, Joey Styles had apparently had enough and blew the ending of the show, posting the following on Twitter…

"Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares?"

"I can't watch this episode any more."

Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles.

WWE immediately apologized for Styles, posting the following…

WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable

I say "Who Cares !" Do you care or think Joey should be suspended?

He'll get a slap on the wrist and sent back to his corner, its not like he tweeted what their gonna do with Cena. And besides, was anyone surprised or upset that she got eliminated? I've only seen her on raw with goldust and I knew she wasn't gonna be around long
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The following was reported by Ryan Clark:

Before WWE NXT ended last night, Joey Styles had apparently had enough and blew the ending of the show, posting the following on Twitter…

"Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares?"

"I can't watch this episode any more."

Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles.

WWE immediately apologized for Styles, posting the following…

WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable

I say "Who Cares !" Do you care or think Joey should be suspended?
    He definitely would. He should've never spoiled the elimination not that I care for the NXT show but some people do. Just saying.

Hell no! I don't watch that show anyway. I don't think he should tweet about the show at all.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    He'll get a slap on the wrist and sent back to his corner, its not like he tweeted what their gonna do with Cena. And besides, was anyone surprised or upset that she got eliminated? I've only seen her on raw with goldust and I knew she wasn't gonna be around long
    I knew she was going to get eliminated in the first place. She could hardly speak English and cannot wrestle. But then again, thats Maryse! Just saying.

come on man this is a work....do u think a wwe employee knowing how harsh wwe is would spoil a show....no shit they wont...fuck joey styles...he annoys me...

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    come on man this is a work....do u think a wwe employee knowing how harsh wwe is would spoil a show....no shit they wont...fuck joey styles...he annoys me...
    I would rather listen to Joey Styles than Michael Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay7 View Post
    I would rather listen to Joey Styles than Michael Cole.

I'd rather listen to Vickie than those two and I wish someone would donkey punch that twat.

Blog Entries
    I care -.-
    Right to Un-censor!

Bring back JR!
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!