Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think ryback is ok, has nice skills, nice look, some charisma, he could really make it far

I don't see it because Ryback doesn't have the mic skills the other guys you mentioned have. He also doesn't have the age that Hogan and Cena have, I won't acknowledge the Undertaker because he was never a superman character. John Cena was 27 when he became that unbeatable Superman. Hogan was 29 I believe when the WWE swooped him up. Ryback is just turning 31 and has yet to even hold a title. I brought this up before that I think Ryback is doomed to be a HHH, HBK, or Bret Hart. Someone who holds the "face" of the company card and the next real candidate comes through. Someone who is in their mid-20s. He will still be a focal point, but won't be the face of the company.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I don't see it because Ryback doesn't have the mic skills the other guys you mentioned have. He also doesn't have the age that Hogan and Cena have, I won't acknowledge the Undertaker because he was never a superman character. John Cena was 27 when he became that unbeatable Superman. Hogan was 29 I believe when the WWE swooped him up. Ryback is just turning 31 and has yet to even hold a title. I brought this up before that I think Ryback is doomed to be a HHH, HBK, or Bret Hart. Someone who holds the "face" of the company card and the next real candidate comes through. Someone who is in their mid-20s. He will still be a focal point, but won't be the face of the company.
    CM Punk is technically the new HBK / Hart.

Hart - 1994 through 1996
    Michaels - 1996 through 1998
    Punk - 2011 through 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    CM Punk is technically the new HBK / Hart.

Hart - 1994 through 1996
    Michaels - 1996 through 1998
    Punk - 2011 through 2013
    That's a very fair point. Although I don't consider Punk to be the face of the company. I think the next face of the company will come from the Shield.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    That's a very fair point. Although I don't consider Punk to be the face of the company. I think the next face of the company will come from the Shield.
    Which one of them? I'm not yet convinced that any of them could be the star of the company. All three of them have potential to be main event contenders tho. I think that Dean Ambrose has the potential of being a top heel, and all three of them are definately the main reason i follow the product at the moment.

I think the WWE threw the "invincible" angle out of the ring with all the "Goldberg!" chants...

For some reason, I don't see Ryback make it to the absolute top. I think fate will inter vein with some kind of torn muscle or ligament.