Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Triple H and The Rock are extremely limited in regards to the amount of time they can dedicate to in-ring action, so it doesn't make sense to go back to already depleted wells when they could be helping to find and establish new reservoirs. You keep looking to the past and end up losing sight of the future and all of that.
    Which is the perfect analogy for why Attitude Era crazies can't appreciate today's product.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Which is the perfect analogy for why Attitude Era crazies can't appreciate today's product.
    It's not crazy to have nostalgia. It's crazy to think something should strive to be exactly the same as something you grew up watching though.
    Every sport changes; it just seems to be wrestling that causes a majority of people to complain.

Triple H vs The Rock? Seen it. There's no reason for it. Let's not.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's not crazy to have nostalgia. It's crazy to think something should strive to be exactly the same as something you grew up watching though.
    Every sport changes; it just seems to be wrestling that causes a majority of people to complain.

Triple H vs The Rock? Seen it. There's no reason for it. Let's not.
    Oh you misunderstand. There are people that liked the Attitude Era and recall it fondly. Then there is the crazies whose minds, tastes and probably fashions are still there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Yes they faced each other at Wrestlemania 16 in 2000. It was a Fatal 4-Way Elimination match
    His original point was that they had never went at it in a singles match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    .. probably fashions are still there.
    Oh no, they've made progress.. they're wearing Tapout now.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I wouldn't be surprised if they went up against each other. They don't have enough big money draws in the full-time roster to make a match like that not worth putting on. Who do they have? Punk(and he was never in the main event unless he was paired with Cena or Rock if I recall), Cena... and who else? Granted, a lot can happen in a year, but I don't think anyone else can really draw people in en masse right now.

I for one would like to see hhh vs the rock: the final encounter. I remember how pumpes i was for sting vs flair ne last time on the final episode of nitro. This could be so much better. It doesnt have to be at mania either. Hell give them 30 minutes to an hour of raw. Itd be great!