View Poll Results: Which Stable Would Triumph?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shield wins

9 69.23%
  • SES wins

3 23.08%
  • Too close to call

1 7.69%
    Blog Entries

The Shield or Straight Edge Society - Which Was Better?

Just for fun - who would you see going over?? To my mind, the leadership of CM Punk made SES a stronger stable but The Shield seems like much more of a united front, with all the members of The Shield being more or less equal. But that doesn't automatically mean I'd see The Shield going over. I break it down like this;

*Roman Reigns vs Luke Gallows - I see a double DQ or countout
    *Seth Rollins vs Joey Mercury - Rollins wins
    *Dean Ambrose vs CM Punk - Punk wins

*The Shield vs SES - SES wins

So all up, I assess that SES would win this 'feud'. I could expand on all the possible matches but I won't - I'll leave that to you!!!

I feel that they both are fighting for a greater purpose. CM Punk is trying to save the audience from drugs, and alcohol, while The Shield is fighting for justice in the WWE. But I feel The Shield is tougher as a group, then SES as a group. I mean even in one on one contest. But for me the matches would be:

CM Punk Vs Seth Rollins - There so similiar, it would be great. I would have Punk going over.

Dean Ambrose Vs Luke Gallows - Luke Gallows calls himself a monster, Ambrose wants to prove you don't have to be super big to be tough, Ambrose goes over.

Roman Reigns Vs Joey Mercury- Still trying to figure this one out. But Reigns reigns supreme.

SES was an absolute joke. Rey Mysterio got rid of them alone !!! 100 % joke

WWE is doing better with The Shield actually, no doubt.

Blog Entries
    Reigns beats gallows in my opinion
    Punk beats Ambrose
    Rollins beats mercury

Believe in the shield.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Reigns beats gallows in my opinion
    Punk beats Ambrose
    Rollins beats mercury

Believe in the shield.
    Sorry, I believe in the angle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry, I believe in the angle.
    Sorry, I was making a pun. But seriously, I do agree that punk would of been the most dominate in his performance in a three match war... but the other two just couldn't stack up. The shield are three equals... whereas the minion had one main event level talent and two minions.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's been firmly established yet whether these guys are equals. They're certainly more popular from their days in bingo halls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think it's been firmly established yet whether these guys are equals. They're certainly more popular from their days in bingo halls
    Fair point, but in the matches we have seen them in, it has seemed that they were all equals. everyone of them has had their high and low spots.

Blog Entries
    Straight Edge Society could've been great, but it flopped big time. Gallows & Mercury could've been Tag Champs, Punk a world champ & Sereena the Divas Champ. But SES accomplished nothing. From what I have seen of the Shield thus far, I gotta go with The Shield. Big Show made absolute mockeries of SES, while Shield is dominating The Big Show, among many others. only weak side of Shield I must say is their lack of long-term direction, but undoubtedly, gonna go with The Shield on this one.