Faces
    Alicia Fox
    Cameron
    Kaitlyn
    Layla
    Naomi
    Natalya

Tag Teams/ Factions
    The Shield (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins)
    3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal)
    The USO's (Jimmy & Jey USO)
    Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)
    Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
    The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O' Neil with AW)
    International Airstrike (Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel)

PPVS
    Royal Rumble
    Elimination Chamber
    Wrestlemania 29
    Extreme Rules
    Judgement Day
    King of the Ring
    Summer Slam
    Night of Champions
    Over the Limit
    Hell in a Cell
    Survivor Series
    TLC

Champions of the WWE
    WWE Champion Cm Punk
    World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio
    Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett
    U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro
    Tag Champions Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)
    Diva's Champion Kaitlyn
    Last edited by rya666; 02-17-2013 at 08:21 PM.

CURRENT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2013 CARD

WWE Championship Cm Punk VS The Rock

40 man Royal Rumble match

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

RAW PREVIEW

WWE Champion Cm Punk will go face to face with his Royal Rumble opponent The Rock in a war of words

A number one contender to The Swiss Superman Antonio Cesaro's U.S Championship will be crowned when The Miz, Jack Swagger , Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder face off in an elimination Fatal 4 Way match.
    Last edited by rya666; 02-19-2013 at 01:27 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

Both Booker T and Vickie Guerrero have been removed from their respective positions as the General Managers of RAW & SMACKDOWN and a new general manger for both shows will be revealed tonight on RAW.

WWE RAW

The Night by Kromestatik plays as the RAW video is shown

Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler welcome the fans to the show

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon makes his way out to the ring with a microphone in hand.

In the ring

McMahon: With all the chaos going on around here with the shield and the General Managers of both shows failing to stop them

I have decided to remove them from their respective positions and bring in someone who knows how to fight fire with fire and that man is this man none other than RATED R SUPERSTAR EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Edge makes his triumphant return he gets into the ring

Back in the ring

Edge and Vince hug and Vince gives Edge the microphone and is about to leave the ring when

WWE Champion Cm Punk comes out to the ring with microphone in hand and is accompanied by Paul Heyman.

Back in the ring

Punk: Wow Vince I thought you were actually going to do something good for the company and bring in someone who would help this business such as my friend here Paul Heyman.

But instead you bring back yet another washed up hasbin like Edge by the way Edge how is the neck?

Edge: Punk my neck is great thanks for asking unfortunately I can’t compete otherwise I would come after you and take that championship from you but you’re lucky I can’t because I don’t want to steal that opportunity from the Rock come the Royal Rumble.
    So here is what I am going to do tonight you will be in action against the John Cena in the main event.

Punk: Oh I am so scared I have to face the guy who I have beaten many many times.

Edge and Mr. McMahon leave as Punk and Heyman look pissed

Commercial Break

U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro makes his way out to the commentary table

Match 1 Jack Swagger beat Zack Ryder, Kofi Kingston and The Miz to become the new Number One Contender to the U.S Championship

Kofi Kingston makes his way out to the ring

The Miz makes his way out to the ring

Zack Ryder makes his way out to the ring

Jack Swagger is the last one out on a motorbike with a new look (Longer Hair and beard and dressed in Biker Gear) and new music (Move by Thousand Foot Krutch)

Finish: Swagger has a new aggressive style he just dominates Ryder as Miz fights with Kofi.

Swagger kicks Ryder in the gut and whips him into one of the corners and then runs and lays out both Kingston & Miz with a double clothesline. He then picks Kofi up and throws him into Ryder in the corner and does the same with Miz.

Swagger then runs and splashes them all and grabs Miz and chucks him out of the ring he does the same to Kofi. Swagger grabs Ryder and kicks him in the gut and lays him out with a Gutwrench Powerbomb and covers him for the win.

Swagger celebrates in the ring as Cesaro sneaks into the ring and tries to hit Swagger from behind with the belt but Swagger ducks out of the way and grabs Cesaro and hits him with a Gutwrench Powerbomb which causes him to drop the belt and roll out of the ring.

Swagger asks for a microphone and he gets it

Swagger picks up the U.S Belt and looks at Cesaro

Swagger: Cesaro you are a poor excuse for a U.S Champion you have no respect for this country and you have no right to be the Champion for it. I am an American and I am proud to be one so come the Royal Rumble I will beat you and take it back and make all these fans here proud of their U.S Champion.

Swagger lays the championship on the mat and Cesaro grabs it

The fans who were surprised to begin with start chanting for Swagger as Cesaro heads to the back

Backstage Todd Grisham attempts to interview U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro who is holding his head but Cesaro grabs the microphone and pushes Grisham out of the way.

Cesaro: Swagger you may have gotten the better of me tonight but I am still the champion and you are nothing. And at the Royal Rumble in three weeks time I will beat you and end your career.

Back to the ring

Match 2 Mason Ryan beat JTG

Ryan makes his way out to the ring JTG is already there

Finish: Ryan dominates JTG and destroys him with a spinning sitdown powerbomb and covers him for the pin.

King and JR talk about how both Mason Ryan and Jack Swagger have started the New Year with a bang showcasing their strength and submission abilities respectively.

Commercial Break

Match 3 Darren Young with Titus O’Neil beat Sin Cara with Rey Mysterio

The Players make their way down to the ring

Cara and Rey make their way down to the ring

Finish: Cara knocks Young down with a hurricrana then drags him to the closest corner and climbs to the top rope and is about to go for a Swaton Bomb when O’Neil gets up on the apron and distracts the Cara.

Young hits him with a shot to the midsection and climbs up to the second rope and grabs Cara and hits his finisher off the top rope and covers him for the pin.

After the match

The players and AW head to the back as Rey helps Cara up.

Backstage Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd are talking when they hear horrible music coming from behind a door and they open it up to see the 3MB playing instruments really bad.

Gabriel and Kidd burst out laughing and 3MB get in their faces but Kidd & Gabriel don’t back down and challenge 3MB to a 6 man tag match.

3MB accept then brawl with Kidd n Gabriel security break it up

Commercial Break

Airstrike and Tatsu make their way down to the ring

3MB make their way down to the ring

Match 4 International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd) & Yoshi Tatsu beat 3MB (Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, and Drew McIntyre)

Finish: Gabriel and Slater are in the ring Slater goes for a clothesline but Gabriel ducks and hits him with a kick combo ending with Slater falling down. Gabriel then hits a standing moonsault and drags him to his corner.

Gabriel tags in Yoshi who hits a Roundhouse kick and covers him for the pin but Mahal and McIntyre come in and so do Gabriel and Kidd.

Without warning Mark Henry comes running down to the ring and gets in

Back in the ring

Henry runs over Kidd and Gabriel with a double clothesline he then grabs Tatsu and lays him out with a Worlds Strongest Slam.

He then grabs Slater and lays him out with a Worlds Strongest Slam he does the same to McIntyre & Mahal.

Henry leaves the ring

Backstage Todd Grisham tries to interview Mark Henry but Henry grabs the microphone and says the Hall of Pain is open and he has just inducted 6 new members.

Back to the ring

Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring with microphone in hand accompanied by AJ and Big E Langston.

In the ring

Ziggler: I am the man I am the Money in the Bank I am going to cash in on either the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion and then I am going to enter and win the Royal Rumble in 3 weeks time.

General Manager Edge comes out onto the stage with microphone in hand

On the stage

Edge: Dolph I have to give you praise you’re in a spot that I myself have been in before I was the first Mr. Money in the Bank and I had a lot of options.

And you know what you might cash in and win like I did you are entitled to a championship match. But if you want to be in the Royal Rumble you will have to earn it so next week on RAW you will face the WWE Champion Cm Punk and The World

Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio if you win you will be number 40 but if you lose you’re going to be number 1.

Ziggler and AJ look pissed as Langston stares a hole through Edge who just poses and leaves

Commercial Break

Match 5 WWE Champion Cm Punk beat John Cena by count out in a non title match

Cena makes his way out to the ring

Punk makes his way out to the ring with Paul Heyman

Finish: Cena has Punk up for the Attitude Adjustment when the lights go out when they come back on Cena is laid out through the wreckage of the announce table. The ref starts to count and makes it to 10 and Cena is counted out.

After the match Punk drags Cena into the ring and puts him on his shoulders and is about to go for the GTS when

His Royal Rumble opponent The Rock runs down to the ring which causes Punk to drop Cena to brawl with Rock. And they go at it brawling when Cena gets up its two against one then The Shield come out of the crowd but there is a fourth man coming down one of aisles but we can’t see his face.

The Shield gets into the ring and so does the fourth man. The shield attack Cena and Rock and the fourth man joins in and they beat them down

Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins lay out the Rock with a Three Man powerbomb as the fourth man lays Cena out with knee to the groin and then a swinging reverse STO.

RAW heads off air with commentators looking on and asking who the fourth man is and is he a new member of the shield?
    Last edited by rya666; 02-23-2013 at 04:51 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Tune in for this weeks episode of SMACKDOWN when World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio and The Unified Tag Team Champions Team Hell No face off in a 6 man Elimination Tag Match when they go up against WWE Champion Cm Punk, U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro and The Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett.

This and much more

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

Current Royal Rumble Participants

U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro
    The Show Stealer & Mr. Money in The Bank Dolph Ziggler either 1 or 40 depending if he wins or not on next week's RAW

Blog Entries
    WWE RAW - Week 1

AFTER MATH Raw Review:

Booker and Vickie being relieved of their duties was unexpected and I did not see Edge being the new GM as a good thing in the beginning, but it was surprising and knowing he is retired for good, made sense of him having such a great job to still see him and feel his presence.

4-Way Elimination Match for No.1 Contender Title shot at US Title
    Jack Swagger's new look certainly raised my eye brows and got me to optimistically see his victory as a strong one. Adopting Undertaker's American Bad Ass gimmick, as I see it, is a nice change and give him the pop he deserves and momentum leading into Royal Rumble.

JTG vs Mason Ryan
    A nice Squash match, with Mason pulling off a crazy end to his match.

Darren Young/w Titus O'Niel & AW vs Sin Cara /w Rey Mysterio
    Prime Time Players doing what they do best to win matches. Nice to have AW in their corner again, he was what they were missing so badly.

Backstage segment, 3MB actually playing instruments is a hilarious thought and I actually visualized it and lmao.

6-man tag Match
    Mark Henry dominating and inducting 6-more names into the Hall of Pain was impressive.

Dolph, AJ, Langston, & Edge Segment
    A segment which, I feel, gave Edge credibility as new GM in knowing what it takes to be a former MITB holder, and knows how to push the buttons of one Dolph Ziggler. Giving nice tension on his career in giving him the chance to give him the best or worst chances going into the Rumble match.

Main Event: CM Punk vs John Cena - non-title match
    SHIELD's involvement was true, but the addition of the 4th guy is interesting.

Looking forward to SmackDown!

Thanks for the review

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

WWE has come to terms with releasing of the following superstars

The Great Khali
    Hornswoggle

We wish them the best in their future
    endeavors