Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Future Endeavore Over-the-Top Battle Royal. If you get thrown over the top you're fired.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Unfortunately it'll probably be Zack Ryder vs. any random low card player. This will be the only way he'll be shown on 'Mania.
    That would be like Christmas for that little bitch if he is even left into the building!

I never liked the guy or character but i always said he should have gotten more from the show he did. However his comments lately have changed my mind completely on the guy and the little whiney bitch within has appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    That would be like Christmas for that little bitch if he is even left into the building!

I never liked the guy or character but i always said he should have gotten more from the show he did. However his comments lately have changed my mind completely on the guy and the little whiney bitch within has appeared.
    He's a total douche. He acts so "fan friendly" but he isn't. He was at an NXT meet and greet a year and a half ago with Ziggler. Ziggler interacted with fans and stood up for pictures, this clown sat down and didn't say a word.

battle roya....winner face Intercontinental Champ...

Blog Entries
    APA Bar Room Brawl, just like the one in 2004, Easter Bunny & all.

Ryder vs JTG. Give them 15 minutes to do whatever the hell they want in the ring, justify all their bitching and complaining and show what they're capable of. I'd like to see it for the crowd reactions (both being from around the area) and to watch them pull out all the stops. I can imagine it being a pleasant surprise.

[thinks about midcard]