Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    How is Ziggler in the biggest rut of his career? Has the MITB, check. Beat John Cena, check. One of the longest lasting people in the Royal Rumble, check. He loses a few matches and all of a sudden he is in the biggest rut to ever happen to a wrestler. Let us have a look at some of the past Money in the Bank winners.

1. Edge-Lost to Matt Hardy, lost to Kane, lost to Ric Flair, and was not looking exactly like a WWE Champion. Then he cashes in the briefcase and becomes WWE Champion.

2. RVD-Loses the Intercontinental Championship to Shelton Benjamin before cashing in on John Cena.

3. CM Punk-Lost two straights PPVs to John Morrison and the Miz before cashing in on Edge to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

4. CM Punk-Loses a strap match to Umaga before beating Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship.

5. The Miz-Lost his United States Championship to Daniel Bryan. Was made to tap out twice to Daniel Bryan. Snubbed from team WWE against Nexus. Beat Orton for the WWE Championship.

6. Daniel Bryan-Was losing to guys like Sin Cara and what do you know? He cashes in his briefcase to become a world champion.

So guys how about we stop making Dolph Ziggler out to be a jobber when every other MITB winner has gone through a slump before cashing in as well. The exceptions from that list are Kane and ADR who cashed in so quick that enough data couldn't be established for them.
    Not to be a jerk or anything, but I love how you commented on someone else's post before you actually recognized mine. Anywho, I agree that all money in the bank winners go through this, but I feel it doesn't just sit right with me. As I said in my post, I am pretty sick of the "Money in the Bank" concept. While I love the matches to get the briefcase, I just feel it is a poor way to establish someone as a new world champion. Since 2008, we have had 9 new world champions: CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and the Miz. (If you count Ziggler's title reign, I cry).

Anywho, 5/9 of these men won from cheap cash-ins. If we talk about CM Punk, I don't remember his first title run, I remember his most prominent one. With Orton, I remember his first one in 2004 that was a shock. A normal match with a new champion! When in the world does that happen now? Wouldn't it be shocking to see Wade Barrett beat Cena clean to win the title? Back to my point, I understand how most money in the bankers have lost alot before their title reign, but seriously, if Ziggler cashes in cheaply without any payback or build-up. If Ziggler wants to have the name of "Show-Off", have him defend it right away or challenge him to a later date. Ziggler shouldn't care since he is a show-off, he should just challenge with confidence.

Anways, I understand your points, but I just wanted one that would be different where Ziggler doesn't come out weak, but strong.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Ziggler holds the World Heavyweight Championship MITB not the WWE Championship MITB one. So this can not happen, I don't get why this concept is so hard to understand.
    Next time you read, read the entire comment.

Words like "dream" and "brand split"

Herpa durp

Read. And listen. I don't get why THAT concept is so hard to grasp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    Next time you read, read the entire comment.

Words like "dream" and "brand split"

Herpa durp

Read. And listen. I don't get why THAT concept is so hard to grasp.
    My dreams involve WWE sticking to their story lines. If they say you get a magical contract that does x, it shouldn't do y instead. In my dreams at least.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My dreams involve WWE sticking to their story lines. If they say you get a magical contract that does x, it shouldn't do y instead. In my dreams at least.
    No... Magic contracts are way better!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    In my dreams, Raw and Smackdown stick to the distinctive branding they forced on us a decade ago instead of having whatever superstar show up on whatever show. In my dreams at least.

Black Ninja!
    In my dreams I have lots of money and their are like wizards and cool shit... Not wrestling. but hey... That's just me...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I have only had one wrestling dream. I feel like I was at a lower ranked wrestling company and when the match started, I got out and threw every chair in the ring. Basically, my strategy was the throw chairs and run away.....I think I could make it.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    Well, here is an idea.

WM. Cena vs Rock. Cena wins but has the living hell beaten out of him (boots 2 asses and bringing it and what not), and BOOM, here comes Ziggler ready to finally succeed in using his bashed up MITB.

Only thing I can see happening with that is Rock, still being a babyface, helping Cena, but wait, what is this? Langston bashes down a weakened Rocky, and DZ takes it to Cena and takes his belt away 2 minutes after winning it.

Dreams like that will never happen.

On a related note, does the Brand split even EXIST anymore? Because there seems to be no boundaries these days, so why NOT leg Ziggler go for that one? Sure would be nice to see someone that isnt Cena/Punk/Rock in a WWE strap race for once.
    Am I.jpg

Now, to answer the OP.

From what I've read, Del Rio vs. Swagger isn't ending at WrestleMania, and WWE is already planning a rematch at Extreme Rules. They might still suprise us, but I don't expect to see a cash-in from Ziggler until May / June.

I just can't see Dolph cashing in at Mania, I think they may have him keep it right up to this year's Money In The Bank PPV. He'll either just cash in with little time to spare but I could also see him pass the time limit and miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He'll either just cash in with little time to spare but I could also see him pass the time limit and miss out.
    And when that happens, the IWC will do this: