Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    Well, here is an idea.

    WM. Cena vs Rock. Cena wins but has the living hell beaten out of him (boots 2 asses and bringing it and what not), and BOOM, here comes Ziggler ready to finally succeed in using his bashed up MITB.

    Only thing I can see happening with that is Rock, still being a babyface, helping Cena, but wait, what is this? Langston bashes down a weakened Rocky, and DZ takes it to Cena and takes his belt away 2 minutes after winning it.

    Dreams like that will never happen.

    On a related note, does the Brand split even EXIST anymore? Because there seems to be no boundaries these days, so why NOT leg Ziggler go for that one? Sure would be nice to see someone that isnt Cena/Punk/Rock in a WWE strap race for once.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal_ßunny View Post
    Well, here is an idea.

    WM. Cena vs Rock. Cena wins but has the living hell beaten out of him (boots 2 asses and bringing it and what not), and BOOM, here comes Ziggler ready to finally succeed in using his bashed up MITB.

    Only thing I can see happening with that is Rock, still being a babyface, helping Cena, but wait, what is this? Langston bashes down a weakened Rocky, and DZ takes it to Cena and takes his belt away 2 minutes after winning it.

    Dreams like that will never happen.

    On a related note, does the Brand split even EXIST anymore? Because there seems to be no boundaries these days, so why NOT leg Ziggler go for that one? Sure would be nice to see someone that isnt Cena/Punk/Rock in a WWE strap race for once.
    Ziggler holds the World Heavyweight Championship MITB not the WWE Championship MITB one. So this can not happen, I don't get why this concept is so hard to understand.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  3. #23
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Hell no... He will do nothing of notable impact.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #24
    How is Ziggler in the biggest rut of his career? Has the MITB, check. Beat John Cena, check. One of the longest lasting people in the Royal Rumble, check. He loses a few matches and all of a sudden he is in the biggest rut to ever happen to a wrestler. Let us have a look at some of the past Money in the Bank winners.

    1. Edge-Lost to Matt Hardy, lost to Kane, lost to Ric Flair, and was not looking exactly like a WWE Champion. Then he cashes in the briefcase and becomes WWE Champion.

    2. RVD-Loses the Intercontinental Championship to Shelton Benjamin before cashing in on John Cena.

    3. CM Punk-Lost two straights PPVs to John Morrison and the Miz before cashing in on Edge to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

    4. CM Punk-Loses a strap match to Umaga before beating Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship.

    5. The Miz-Lost his United States Championship to Daniel Bryan. Was made to tap out twice to Daniel Bryan. Snubbed from team WWE against Nexus. Beat Orton for the WWE Championship.

    6. Daniel Bryan-Was losing to guys like Sin Cara and what do you know? He cashes in his briefcase to become a world champion.

    So guys how about we stop making Dolph Ziggler out to be a jobber when every other MITB winner has gone through a slump before cashing in as well. The exceptions from that list are Kane and ADR who cashed in so quick that enough data couldn't be established for them.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Ziggler holds the World Heavyweight Championship MITB not the WWE Championship MITB one. So this can not happen, I don't get why this concept is so hard to understand.
    You are fighting a losing battle if you want to use logic to prove this theory wrong. as right as you are, they seem to not care lol.
    #BeJelly


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You are fighting a losing battle if you want to use logic to prove this theory wrong. as right as you are, they seem to not care lol.
    I really wish I could make them understand though
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #27
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You are fighting a losing battle if you want to use logic to prove this theory wrong. as right as you are, they seem to not care lol.
    Dennis. You are wrong... They can do what they want. Screw the rules. Details don't matter...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #28
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I really wish I could make them understand though
    Screw the rules. Ziggler cashes in at mania on John Cena!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You are fighting a losing battle if you want to use logic to prove this theory wrong. as right as you are, they seem to not care lol.
    Yep, to bad they don't have one money in the bank winner a year. Then this could be a possibility.

  10. #30
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,760
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yep, to bad they don't have one money in the bank winner a year. Then this could be a possibility.
    They literally say anything is possible in the wwe... So screw the rules. It's gonna happen!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.