Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I hope not, if Del Rio wins then cash in, I mean Swagger deserves at a least a month world title reign. If I was Ziggler I cash in at Extreme Rules, I mean it seems so perfect, since every match is hardcore.
    Gotta respectfully disagree here. I don't see how Swagger deserves that title over a handful of guys. I'm sure you're a big fan, and I apologize if I come off like a dick here... but he's been back for like 5 or 6 weeks now. Before that, he was gone for 5 months. Before that, he was floating aimlessly with a tired gimmick and losing for 5 months. It was just right place right time. They needed a villain to go against Del Rio, and Swagger was ripe for a return. A guy like Ziggler (or Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Miz, or even Sandow) has been busting his ass on WWE TV consistently for the past year (and longer).

Swagger also doesn't deserve it for the whole DUI incident. I mean, its the biggest push of his life and hes willing to risk it for some weed? Half the locker room was probably offended by his lack of judgement. I guess I'm biased because I'm a huge Ziggler fan, but the guys been selling his ass off for YEARS, he deserves a title reign and I hope it happens at Mania.

Oh, and lastly... the only reason Swagger seems to be "doing well since his return" is Zeb Culter. He hasn't changed his moveset or improved his mic skills. He literally just stands there and says 3 words, regardless of any logical context. It's laughable. "Hey Jack how was your weekend?" Jack: "WEEE... THE PEOPLE!!!".

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL