Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Could Dolph Ziggler steal Wrestlemania?

As we all know, Ziggler is in the biggest rut of his career (if you don't count introducing yourself and wear green track suits as ruts). Even though he is Mr. Money in the Bank, I title I think has gotten a bad reputation and has become old, he constantly loses not only to upper class talent, but also to some that are between the midcard and main event status. Back in 2012, Ziggler found a rise to the top through his money in the bank win. After that, he lost a bit, but also became a sole survivor and Beat JOHN CENA!!!.......with AJ's help. Anywho, Ziggler is one of the best in the business at making others looking better, somehow leading to him losing....alot. With all of the times ziggler has spent getting others over, creative have forgotten that Ziggler needs to get over...and he can do it at the biggest show of them all.

With Ziggler holding the briefcase and Alberto and Swagger having a feud (which I think isn't that great, sue me), Ziggler's chance to strike at Wrestlemania is hot. What better place then the shows of all shows? However, what happens with Ziggler's own match at Wrestlemania. I suggest Ziggler cashes in earlier in the show after a long, good match from Alberto and Swagger. My choice should be to have Swagger win then have him lose it (showing that he came so close to another reign but his mistakes of his personal life can show that they can drop him just as fast). With Ziggler holding the title at the beginning of Wrestlemania, it is hot in the crowd. However, Ziggler forgot his other match in which he now has to defend his world title against the man who beat him at Summerslam, Chris Jericho.

Really, I think this is a smart way to go. With people sad that Jericho and Ziggler wasn't the title feud (me being one of those people, I lost points for it in predictions), this gives people the best of two worlds. It also can add prestige and help Ziggler regain his spot on top.

What do you think? Should Ziggler cash in at wrestlemania? Should he defend it then as well against Jericho? Should this be a blog? Am I ever going to change this signature? Who really knows!

Anyways, peace and now it is time to see if I can do my essays
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Awesome idea! We get the WHC match we knew we were gonna get, the cash-in "Match" (which would surely end in about a min) and then another WHC match between Ziggler and Jericho later in the night. 3 WHC matches for the price of 1 and Ziggler going into the PPV looking just ok and coming out golden and over. This is a great idea that would help drive most of the show in an exciting direction!

I hope this happens big time now!

Blog Entries
    If he goes against Jericho which I'm hoping for then when the match is placed will be the factor as to whether he cashes in. I think that if the WHC match opens the show as in previous years then Ziggler won't cash in but will beat Jericho later in the show. If Ziggler and Jericho open the show I think Jericho will win and then Ziggler cashes in later in the night. Both our the bollocks and this way the gues can continue. So I'm predicting the latter will happen. I had him down for stealing the show at the rumble, but I think Jericho just edged it.

I can see Ziggler being used badly to push Swagger. Swagger wins the title; Big show comes out and knocks him and ADR out because he still thinks he belongs in the title picture. Ziggler runs out to cash in, swagger gets up slowly and the ref rings the bell.
    Swagger somehow gets the win, even after all that. This is WWE we are talking about.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I can see Ziggler being used badly to push Swagger. Swagger wins the title; Big show comes out and knocks him and ADR out because he still thinks he belongs in the title picture. Ziggler runs out to cash in, swagger gets up slowly and the ref rings the bell.
    Swagger somehow gets the win, even after all that. This is WWE we are talking about.
    Interesting take on it i have to say. Two failed cash ins in one year it definitely would be a first!

Blog Entries
    At WrestleMania, in an interesting shock of events, we learn that Billy Gunn is Zigglers older brother. That'll "steal" the show.

As a ziggler fan i don't think he should cash in at WM, with lesnar/HHH, Taker/Punk and Rock/Cena PLUS how the WWE has clearly presented the WHC as the lesser of the main titles behind the WWE title, Ziggler winning it then won't exactly 'steal' the show, it would just be a highlight of the night for ziggler marks and nothing more

[thinks about midcard]

Well, this would be a great idea. Unfortunately, WWE would never do something as great as this.

Poor shame they don't take creative ideas from fans... because I see much more great ideas and angles than we get to see on t.v.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Well, this would be a great idea. Unfortunately, WWE would never do something as great as this.

Poor shame they don't take creative ideas from fans... because I see much more great ideas and angles than we get to see on t.v.
    dunno
    they did a similar thing with Orton, Triple H and Umaga, remember

we can only hope they see this though

Well, here is an idea.

WM. Cena vs Rock. Cena wins but has the living hell beaten out of him (boots 2 asses and bringing it and what not), and BOOM, here comes Ziggler ready to finally succeed in using his bashed up MITB.

Only thing I can see happening with that is Rock, still being a babyface, helping Cena, but wait, what is this? Langston bashes down a weakened Rocky, and DZ takes it to Cena and takes his belt away 2 minutes after winning it.

Dreams like that will never happen.

On a related note, does the Brand split even EXIST anymore? Because there seems to be no boundaries these days, so why NOT leg Ziggler go for that one? Sure would be nice to see someone that isnt Cena/Punk/Rock in a WWE strap race for once.