A Wade Barrett Vs Miz Feud?

Wade Barrett and Miz have both appeared and movies lately, and with Barrett gloating about being a movie star, I think somehow they could work The Miz into a storyline with Wade Barrett. I think the matches could be pretty good, and the storyline of two movie stars going at it would be unique (besides the Cena Vs Rock feud). Though I know Wade Barrett Vs Sheamus is a likely feud, I think Sheamus will be busy with The Shield, so The Miz Vs Barrett could give both stars something to do, heading into WM.

I wouldn't mind Barrett vs. Sheamus OR Barrett vs. Miz. Barrett and Miz are both sort of big names, so if the belt is on the line, then it will make the Intercontinental Title look important.

Could be funny. They're both movie stars in their own minds. Imagine the potential train wreck of having them have an in ring acting competition. Could be so bad it's great.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    What about Miz vs Barrett vs Cesaro triple threat for both belts so they get unified. Miz would win

I'm down with it. Whatever gets most of the roster on the card. We're less than a month away from Mania, and apart from Cena, Punk, Swagger, and Del Rio, everyone else is directionless.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    What about Miz vs Barrett vs Cesaro triple threat for both belts so they get unified. Miz would win
    I completely agree with a triple threat between these three to unify the titles. I would only get Cesaro to win them.

Miz and Barrett both deserve so much more today.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I completely agree with a triple threat between these three to unify the titles. I would only get Cesaro to win them.

Miz and Barrett both deserve so much more today.
    Completely agree and then he brings back the European Championship could you imagine haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Completely agree and then he brings back the European Championship could you imagine haha

I was playing WWE 12 yesterday, I wish WWE could use one of the ideas from the game. Have maybe a tag team match at WM, with guys like Cesaro, McIntyre, and Sheamus, then during the match have each one turn on each other, have maybe McIntyre destroy Heath Slater, and then have Cesaro turn on his partners, and then with a major heel turn have Sheamus come in and brogue kick a partner. Have it be some kind of major tag team match, and have this happen at WM. It would be shocking and super awesome. A new Anti-American faction.