Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    It works if it's jericho, but no one cares about a dancer who used to pour milk over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    It works if it's jericho, but no one cares about a dancer who used to pour milk over his head.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ryder should go full jersey shore. Talk like them, start random fights with fans for no reason, get drunk and fist pump. After the match, just go bang all the girls. Given how much people seem to hate the shore, instant hated heel!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saratski View Post
    Ok so the promos are pretty funny. But so far on the mic this guy is pretty boring. And two debuts without a match is putting me to sleep. What they should have done when he had the microphone and a live audience on raw last Monday was to turn the echo on when he finishes his name. faaaaann-daaaang-googoogooogoogoogoogoogoogooo......That would be over the top, yes. Until then, he hasn't moved the crowd much.
    I didn't see you here complaining when Sandow was coming out week after week and refusing to participate in matches. Sure, Sandow has twice the mic skill that Curtis has shown thus far with this character, but give the guy a chance for Christ's sake.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I didn't see you here complaining when Sandow was coming out week after week and refusing to participate in matches. Sure, Sandow has twice the mic skill that Curtis has shown thus far with this character, but give the guy a chance for Christ's sake.
    This. As usual, tommy is a voice of reason! But I do wish people would give wrestlers a chance!
    Fandango is still in his FIRST WEEK! He's made two live appearances and already people are "bored", which i think is due to their predetermined opinions. If people don't want to like something, then naturally, they just wont like it. On that rare occasion that their opinion is changed? Then it would have took a lot to change their mind about it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    When it comes to Fandango, All I will say is ........................

I am still waiting to see if he has changed his in ring style so i will wait before commenting on the complete gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I am still waiting to see if he has changed his in ring style so i will wait before commenting on the complete gimmick.
    The in ring style will have to reflect the dancing gimmick to some degree.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    The schtick with Justin Roberts going "Faaaan-daaaaaaaaaaan-gooooo" had me rolling on the floor, that was some funny shit. I like him and I hope the live crowds give him a chance soon.

You're welcome!!