Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    *rolls up in swagged up ride*

    Worst gimmick since Team Hell No!!!!

    *drives away*

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I enjoy the fact that they are building new talents. I just wish they would push some of the guys that have been waiting around on the roster hand and foot for several years now with little pay off.
    Curtis has been with wwe a while now.

    The gimmick amuses me, especially with how blatantly arrogant he is. That and the reasons people come up with as to why he shouldn't be is hilarious, "he's insulting gay people!" "he's insulting people with speech problems!"
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive_By IWC View Post
    *rolls up in swagged up ride*

    Worst gimmick since Team Hell No!!!!

    *drives away*

  4. #24
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    This guy used to be Johnny Curtis right?

    I remember that guy being hilariously charismatic. I would give him a chance before passing any sort of judgement.
    If anything the dude is dedicated to the and got me to believe that he believes he's Fandango. There's something to be said about that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Curtis has been with wwe a while now.

    The gimmick amuses me, especially with how blatantly arrogant he is. That and the reasons people come up with as to why he shouldn't be is hilarious, "he's insulting gay people!" "he's insulting people with speech problems!"
    I am not surprised. There is a group of critics dedicated to everything the WWE does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If anything the dude is dedicated to the and got me to believe that he believes he's Fandango. There's something to be said about that.
    I always had a feeling that he was the Heath Ledger type when it comes to the characters he portrays. I am actually excited for Fandango.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wade barrett 1979 View Post
    My eyes! My eyes!
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-07-2013 at 10:33 AM.

  7. #27
    Fandango is right, you need to really express the A's...Wait for it...It's coming...BLAAAAAAAAARGH *throw up*

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    His constant whining ruined him for me. Every time I see him on my television screen I picture him half naked in his wrestling tights posting sad tweets while holding a tub of ice cream in his lap.
    That's what happened with Ryder for me too. You can only whine about your job on the Internet so much before it starts to become pathetic.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-07-2013 at 10:35 AM.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    That's what happened with Ryder for me too. You can only whine about your job on the Internet so much before it starts to become pathetic.
    And it got pathetic fast. I fully expect him to be jobbed out to Fandango someday, haha.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  10. #30
    I like the gimmick and they are doing the typical show him to the crowd but don't give them anything suppose its to try to hype his in-ring debut. I can see him being the next rico

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.