Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let me see. The New Age Outlaws:

1. Are over as hell.
    2. Can still wrestle.
    3. Can give a rub to one of the "younger" tag teams.

What's the problem exactly?
    I don't like the idea of the new age outlaws becoming champions either. They are past their time, though I have no problem with them working a full scheduled... could you imagine how far they could push a team like the usos if they were to turn heel and face the new age outlaws. If you gave them four ppv matches where the usos won half of the time, the usos would be the most hated team in WWE for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They would have been relevant anyway, thanks to their storyline.
    Maybe, this could work. To be honest a long Kane vs Bryan feud might have been better for their careers. They are both great at what they do. Teaming from time to time, as sort of a dream team instead of the tag team champions.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    The problem is that this isn't the f'n Attitude Era.

The Old Ass Outlaws:

1. Take away spotlight from the younger, current guys.
    2. Just because they can still wrestle, that dosen't mean they should.
    3. Like most of the old guys, they go over more than they put over.
    You're so full of shit...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I wasn't really talking about the future, more of a hindsight-nyah-nyah-look-how-right-I-was sort of thing.
    Right about what? There's no right or wrong answers in something as subjective as "cough" "cough" sports entertainment. Only opinions, and they're like assholes...

Everybody has one.

Blog Entries
    Clearly we haven't met. I'm the correct one.

Clearly we haven't met. I'm the correct one.
    Maybe in your own mind, but Hell No wouldn't have lasted more than a couple weeks without the belts. The belts are the glue that keep them together. Without the belts they don't exist. For me they've been the most entertaining thing the E has done for months, and because of that I'm fine that they've essentially buried every other tag team during their run.

That said, now that it's nearing the time for them to drop the belts it would be nice to see them feud with an actual team that beats them because they are an actual team and work together. Most likely they'll drop the belts to whoever and weeks will pass before we see the tag belts on television at any given time again. At least they've been on TV consistently during Hell No's run.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You're so full of shit...
    Why? Because I have a problem with middle-aged men that haven't been relevant in a decade taking away airtime from the younger guys? Because I don't live in the past and actually want to see the current generation succeed?

TNA has been a joke for years because the dinosaurs of the 1990s refuse to stop running the show. It pains me to see WWE heading down the same road. To me, clinging to and relying on the past is the sign that a company's best years are behind it.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-07-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To be honest a long Kane vs. Bryan feud might have been better for their careers. They are both great at what they do. Teaming from time to time, as sort of a dream team instead of the tag team champions.
    I Agree, But I don’t think the time for build is there for this WM, Dropping the titles and a split then a build for WM would be a too short and wouldn’t give a satisfactory end to what could of been developed into a brilliant feud.

The two workers should be rewarded from doing all the comedy stuff with a long feud, and i would imagine Jacobs putting Bryan over!

*rolls up in swagged up ride*

The Outlaws should be the only tag team around! Screw everyone else!

*drives away*

During the last raw when Kane and Bryan were walking backstage on their way to the ring and Bryan stared at Kane and turned his head instantly everytime Kane looked at him, I loved it.
    That was so funny. Not all of their segments have been funny though, pretty childish for the most part.
    To be honest, at the end of the fight when they gave the belts to daniel bryan, just for one second I thought "Did I miss something ? Daniel Bryan has a belt, he's a champion?" Then he gave the second belt to Kane and I was like "Ooooooh right, they're tag team champions..."

Am I the only one who feels like the purpose of Team Hell No has always been to give Kane a last hurrah instead of giving Daniel Bryan a continued push?

As in, creative used Bryan's unintentional post-Mania momentum to get masked Kane over after the whole "Embrace the Hate" storyline flopped. The fans like Bryan more, but it's obvious management sees him more as a joke, and books Kane better in the ring.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-07-2013 at 10:43 AM.