Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canada.

I'd actually say Living is the odds-on favourite. Living falls under the same subsidary of BSKYB (Living TV Group) as Bravo did, they are (or were) looking for ways to increase Living's ratings in the 18-45 male demographic, and Sky are looking to rebrand the channel soon. I'm actually hoping for Living, because then we just might get an HD broadcast.

Worst case scenario: It gets buried into some obscure ass channel that no-one watches (Current, Sumo, Really, Propeller, Showcase etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Canada.

I'd actually say Living is the odds-on favourite. Living falls under the same subsidary of BSKYB (Living TV Group) as Bravo did, they are (or were) looking for ways to increase Living's ratings in the 18-45 male demographic, and Sky are looking to rebrand the channel soon. I'm actually hoping for Living, because then we just might get an HD broadcast.

Worst case scenario: It gets buried into some obscure ass channel that no-one watches (Current, Sumo, Really, Propeller, Showcase etc)
    Scotland.

Worst Case Scenario: You don't get it at all. Hmm.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

The new deal is fail either way unless we get live PPVs, impact ON TIME and Xplosion, Epics etc
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionIcon View Post
    You relifted this fucking thread?

I'm in awe.

4 posts, all in this thread.. This thread. The one nobody replies to, but you feel special about announcing Bravo not being on the air after 26 years.

I'm not clicking on your video, I see television stations go off of the air every night, that is what happens when you don't have a bed time.

TNA's new home for you is SpikeTV.com, YouTube, MustWatchSports, Daily Motion, and a couple other Japanese sites. If you aren't quick enough, you may have to wait a few days to watch it online like everyone else who doesn't have access to it due to no cable, no provider that has TNA on a network, or people who simply do not want to pay their bills.

I have been watching TNA online for over a year now, nothing wrong with it, guess what? No commercials. Guess what else? You can pause the fucking show. Guess what else? You can wear headphones, so you aren't embarrassed of what you are watching and nobody can inturrupt your show. And there is nothing wrong with it.

TNA started out not being on TV through PPV, they've ran the company online. They'll live, so can you. They don't need you, and you don't need them. Don't worry, Mason is going to WWE, you can watch him now.

Get used to it, live with it, love it, post something useful. Something an elementary student would find outstanding. Please, make me raise an eyebrow. Maybe lift a finger.. To reply to your outstanding work. Make me drop my jaw in awe as if a stripper came in right now for free, licked my nutsack and left.

Surprise me.

RevolutionIcon i only got one thinnk to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4

One thing to say and you said it wrong. And I don't click links, if I wanted to surf youtube, I wouldn't be here.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

Well i have just seen this week impact for free