Elimination chamber ppv

Im not really a big fan of the elimination chamber ppv to begin with but i really dislike the ppv being so close to wrestlemania, i really think this ppv would be alot better just before the royal rumble (which is how it used to be) because if you did it that way you could put the title on someone like the miz at the chamber ppv in december, and then build him all the way till mania, but the way its been the last couple of years the titles been like a hot potatoe come wrestlmania time, which i dont like, but what are your opinions? leave them below.

Blog Entries
    I for one like the elimination chamber match, but to have a ppv with the same name is ridiculous if you ask me. They should revert back ti the 'No Way Out' name IMO, and I agree that it should be before the Royal Rumble.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I would like to see the Extreme Elimination Chamber once in a while.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    The EC Chamber match tends to crown a new champion(except those 2 times when it didn't). Its kind of annoying when they do it right next to Mania, because your'e guaranteed a new champion, which also diminishes the prestige of the world titles. I'd too like to have it before the RR.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    The EC Chamber match tends to crown a new champion(except those 2 times when it didn't). Its kind of annoying when they do it right next to Mania, because your'e guaranteed a new champion, which also diminishes the prestige of the world titles. I'd too like to have it before the RR.
    i agree with what you said 100%

People die, but legends live forever.