Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Paul Bearer

I'm both shocked and not at once, he hadn't been well for a while now but even so this seems very sudden.
    He was one of the best characters WWE ever had and gave us some truly memorable moments. He will be missed. Rest in peace.

Divas to believe in.

Just literally finished watching him on Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

I'm destroyed so sad!

RIP Paul.

"Time for me to leave because I'm Paul Bearer and you're not!"

I want to imagine thats how he went out.

RIP

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Without question one of the most charismatic managers ever. He played the part perfectly and the WWE “universe” owes him a great deal.

RIP

"You know why puppies have wet noses? Because I lick'em!" -Jerry Lawler

Rest in peace Percy. But honestly does anyone think cm punk is going to use tgus to get nuclear heat in his upcoming fued with the undertaker
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

Blog Entries
    RIP Paul bearer...we miss you a lot...one of the greatest managers of all time...

RIP Fella.

Still one of my favourite buzzes from wrestling was Wrestlemania 20, with Kane waiting in the ring the lights go down and you here Paul Bearer say, 'Oh yes' over the mic before he appears. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by robofhonor View Post
    Rest in peace Percy. But honestly does anyone think cm punk is going to use tgus to get nuclear heat in his upcoming fued with the undertaker
    I was wondering this myself, but I'm not sure how he would. I mean, at least with the King's heart attack it was comparible in some fashion (being old and out of shape). With Percy though not sure where he could take it to generate heat. Plus, I don't think Undertaker would allow it. Have to remember, the heat Punk got from the heart attack angle was ok'ed by Lawler before hand, its not like Punk just did a shoot and rolled with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raevin View Post
    I was wondering this myself, but I'm not sure how he would. I mean, at least with the King's heart attack it was comparible in some fashion (being old and out of shape). With Percy though not sure where he could take it to generate heat. Plus, I don't think Undertaker would allow it. Have to remember, the heat Punk got from the heart attack angle was ok'ed by Lawler before hand, its not like Punk just did a shoot and rolled with it.
    Youre right. Just a thought mate thanks for responding
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name