Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I actually see what you guys are saying...

Also, I got sigged!? haha that's awesome.
    Haha yeah it made me laugh and I decided I wanted a new quote in my sig. Win win.

I can't see the point of this

So no from me. Sorry

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

As long as Tyndall is not planning to turn this into a proper fed, because lets face it.. we don't need anymore and with him not being on so much lately I don't think it would work.

However I think its more for his enjoyment and if other people are happy for him to use there characters and so on then whats the harm? I don't see a problem with it personally, though it's not something I'm interested in taking part in.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I understand peoples' concerns with this, and quite simply, it makes complete sense to me. So just forget about it then. To those who this interested, my apologies- but whatever.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I understand peoples' concerns with this, and quite simply, it makes complete sense to me. So just forget about it then. To those who this interested, my apologies- but whatever.
    No need to apologizing man you was only trying to do something interesting. And to be fair a lot of guys showed interest. I was talking only for my self. If still don't want to do this it would be nice to see you in an E-fed as creativity member. A lot of e-feds need help lately.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....