Threaded View

TTE Presents: eWN eFed Universe Mode

Before I begin, am I the only one who has noticed that nearly all of my thread titles begin with "TTE?" I'm just so narcissistic!

But, anyway, what this dizzle is about, my nizzles (man, my z key is sticking bad... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz): this will basically be, well, a Universe mode for the feds. It will be my creation- booking the matches, titles, blah blah blah, etc., etc.

The catch is, it will all be totally random. To begin with, once I get enough participants, I'll throw the names into a random generator of sorts and whoever it picks takes the victory- so even I will be surprised... and to think my birthday isn't for another month!

As time progresses, I may incorporate storylines to incorporate the results of the stimulated- er, simulated- matches, but for now, I'm looking for some recruits- 8 singles folks and 4 tag teams would be a nice start, and with that I'll set up a tourney bracket to use for determining the inaugural Universe Heavyweight and Tag Champions.

All I'll need for now is your character's name, alignment, and finisher, so sign on up!

Unless you guys think this sucks, in which case I'll pretend I never did this...

Yeah. I think that about covers it.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]