Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The New Age Outlaws Are Going to Continue to Wrestle on TV (With Proof)!

Everyone may remember that the rumored opponents for the New Age Outlaws tonight were Team Rhodes Scholars AKA Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes, but if you watched Raw you know that instead they faced the team of Epico & Primo.

Well Damien Sandow dropped a bombshell on his twitter tonight when he posted this:

Damien Sandow
    ‏@TheDamienSandow
    "New Age Outlaws will fall to Team Rhodes Scholars next week on RAW! Sincerely, Ignatius"

This confirms that the New Age Outlaws are sticking around on TV to WRESTLE! This is huge news, the return of one of the greatest tag teams ever to the WWE and quite honestly they showed they still had it tonight! IMO even today they could challenge for the WWE Tag Titles and not only that, they could also really get younger tag teams over in great matches.

I think this is huge news, if anyone saw the backstage segment from WWEActive with Triple H and the New Age Outlaws it was really funny and candid and I am sure that Triple H is behind the decision to keep them around on TV after seeing they still had it tonight.

I am excited, how about you guys?

Blog Entries
    I'll be happy if they stick around for a while. They should get a few other older teams for nostalgia/putting over runs.

I agree, as long as those teams were still in shape. I don't think there is another team around today that is still in good wrestling shape bigger then the New Age Outlaws though.

Blog Entries
    See, if only WWE had put the tag titles on Rhodes Scholars back at the Royal Rumble!! This feud (if indeed it happens) would have been a great way to put over a new team and would have served as a great match at Wrestlemania.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    See, if only WWE had put the tag titles on Rhodes Scholars back at the Royal Rumble!! This feud (if indeed it happens) would have been a great way to put over a new team and would have served as a great match at Wrestlemania.
    All that can still happen, except New Age Outlaws will beat Team Hell No at Mania to win the tag title (Which will cause a Kane vs DBryan feud) and then they can feud with Rhodes Scholars and eventually put them over for the titles.

Quote Originally Posted by WPack911 View Post
    All that can still happen, except New Age Outlaws will beat Team Hell No at Mania to win the tag title (Which will cause a Kane vs DBryan feud) and then they can feud with Rhodes Scholars and eventually put them over for the titles.
    That's not a bad idea, IMO.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Fuck Hell no! All I got to say is Hell Yes!

Anyone else notice how quiet the crowd was when they came out? I was happy to see them and it was their 1st match in 13 years, why was the crowd so quiet during Road Doggs intro + their match???

May as well both are still very active wrestling wise so why not!!

Quote Originally Posted by shanezam203 View Post
    Anyone else notice how quiet the crowd was when they came out? I was happy to see them and it was their 1st match in 13 years, why was the crowd so quiet during Road Doggs intro + their match???

I think you answered your own question buddy.13 years is a life time in wrestling and a lot of the New Age Outlaws fans probably don't watch anymore. Also the kids probably only seen them one other time back a few months ago. Unless they watched the youtube videos that Josh Mattews did with Road Dogg). Still amasing to see them as they were one of the high lights of Raw way back when for me.
    Orton hears a who