Threaded View

The New Age Outlaws Are Going to Continue to Wrestle on TV (With Proof)!

Everyone may remember that the rumored opponents for the New Age Outlaws tonight were Team Rhodes Scholars AKA Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes, but if you watched Raw you know that instead they faced the team of Epico & Primo.

Well Damien Sandow dropped a bombshell on his twitter tonight when he posted this:

Damien Sandow
    ‏@TheDamienSandow
    "New Age Outlaws will fall to Team Rhodes Scholars next week on RAW! Sincerely, Ignatius"

This confirms that the New Age Outlaws are sticking around on TV to WRESTLE! This is huge news, the return of one of the greatest tag teams ever to the WWE and quite honestly they showed they still had it tonight! IMO even today they could challenge for the WWE Tag Titles and not only that, they could also really get younger tag teams over in great matches.

I think this is huge news, if anyone saw the backstage segment from WWEActive with Triple H and the New Age Outlaws it was really funny and candid and I am sure that Triple H is behind the decision to keep them around on TV after seeing they still had it tonight.

I am excited, how about you guys?