Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Good spot; but with all these debates going on you pick that out? lol
    lmao couldn't be helped
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

I'm going to repeat what others have said, but pass it off as my own unique opinion.

Firstly, had CM Punk been around when Bret Hart, HBK, or even when The Rock and SCSA were THE guys, there's no way he'd have held the belt as long as he did; there was no other alternative really. Secondly, his reward for dropping the belt to The Rock is the biggest match at Wrestlemania, I mean, make no mistake, that's the main event, EVERY year. He might not win (I hope he doesn't), but he gets to main event with the Deadman, at Wrestlemania. It'll be a good match, probably be the best on the night, but he doesn't need to win, he just needs to have a great match. Do people think less of HBKs career because he did what's best for business and lost twice? Not in the slightest, in fact, those matches are regularly cited as being two of the best WM matches of all time. Do people think less of Trips? No. Why? Because they stole the show. VKM would never let the streak end, because it doesn't make sense from a business point of view. Stars can be made over the course of a year, or 6 months, whatever, but the streak? That's TWENTY years in the making. No way is it going to end. (This is all opinion, and I could, of course, be wrong )

Personally I think Kane should be the one to end it. However I would't mind if Mr Brooks ended it. Hell anyone but John Cena. However, can a guy who as a face couldn't beat HHH, beat a man who has wiped the floor with HHH numerous occasions? I think not.

Blog Entries
    Just bumping this due to how this feud is shaping up. Do people still feel that Punk has no shot in winning or have their promos swayed your opinion? Has the depth of the feud done anything to change your judgment?

I feel as if Punk will get his Wrestlemania moment where he ALMOST beats The Undertaker, but I doubt he would actually pin The Undertaker for the three count. Would a draw be considered losing? That could be a new approach to this match.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

I hope that CM dont end the streak. If it was to be ended I feel it should have at least 6month epic story line with a new wrestler to create a new star. CM is a business man and knows himself ending the streak will do nothing for the company and would be bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I feel as if Punk will get his Wrestlemania moment where he ALMOST beats The Undertaker, but I doubt he would actually pin The Undertaker for the three count. Would a draw be considered losing? That could be a new approach to this match.
    I'm thinking shenanigans of some variety for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I'm thinking shenanigans of some variety for some reason.
    Me too. Paul Heyman is a tricky dude. He has connections to The Shield and Brock Lesnar. No telling what might go down. It just makes this match all that more interesting. (:
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Me too. Paul Heyman is a tricky dude. He has connections to The Shield and Brock Lesnar. No telling what might go down. It just makes this match all that more interesting. (:
    I'm thinking something may need to happen to give this match gravitas, Taker looks more banged up than he's ever done in previous years. The match they pulled out at last years WM was great but I think we could be left wanting somewhat this year, Punk has also probably been picked due to the fact that he can do the majority of the work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I'm thinking something may need to happen to give this match gravitas, Taker looks more banged up than he's ever done in previous years. The match they pulled out at last years WM was great but I think we could be left wanting somewhat this year, Punk has also probably been picked due to the fact that he can do the majority of the work.
    Within what you wrote are some of the main reasons why I believe Punk will pull it out.