Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    we all agree that the streak will not and should not be broken. let's just hope they have an awesome match instead of a dirty outcome involving the shield.
    You do realize some of us are supporting the streak ending, but by the next flag bearer of the WWE.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You do realize some of us are supporting the streak ending, but by the next flag bearer of the WWE.
    So Seth Rollins?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    So Seth Rollins?
    If he can be the next John Cena or CM Punk then yes. I do think WWE needs to find one because I don't buy that Ryback at age 31 can be the next face of the franchise. He'll handle the transitional phase like HHH did before Cena.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Well, as was already mentioned by others before, Punk will not end the Streak. I think the main reason why is that he is simply not reliable. His out of ring character is questionable (beating spectators, telling people online to drink bleach, and so on). Also, i dont see him sticking to the WWE. If anything happens he wont like he will jump ship faster than the proverbial rat. And thats why he will never have the honor to end the streak.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    That's the only way that really makes sense to me anyways. If the streak were to ever end it's got to be to someone who's gonna be the so called next big thing in the WWE for years and years to come. As someone just mentioned the name Seth Rollins...that could work as long as well before the match Rollins broke away from the Shield and did his own thing for months prior to the match. Punks up there in age already, and heard rumors of him only sticking around for another few years if that's true really no need for him to end the streak. Another name that was brought up was a possible match featuring Taker/Cena next year, there is really no reason for Cena to win. Cena is already the biggest name in the WWE and really has nothing at all to gain from beating Taker.

I don't know why people are throwing Cena's name in to face Taker next year because he will be facing the Rock next year.

Punk will lose to Taker, Punk won't be on it for a while taking a nice break while Cena customises his new belt to spin with swag and will send The rock packing for another year.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't see it, R(ob)ie. Sorry, bruv.

When The Rock returned to WWE, it was the beginning of a four or five year plan that was made during the initial negotiations. Everything concerning The Rock since his return has been set in stone. Same goes for the next year or so. Hosting Wrestlemania XXVII, attacking Cena during the main event of Wrestlemania XXVII, the year long feud that was made possible and plausible by Rocky's sporadic appearances, the match with Cena at Wrestlemania XXVIII, beating Cena at Wrestlemania XXVIII, announcing that he would be facing whoever the champ was at Royal Rumble '13, beating whoever the champ was at Royal Rumble '13, facing Cena in a rematch at Wrestlemania XXIX.. All set in stone from the moment he decided that the time was right for his WWE return. Being the actor he is, he has had his schedule laid out for him with selective dates, and like the actor he is, he knows what he'll be doing on those selective dates. Each WWE appearance for him has almost been laid out like scenes in a trilogy of movies that has yet to pan out. His Wrestlemania XXX opponent has already been selected, and, if I didn't think that he would be such an excellent choice to face 'taker at Wrestlemania XXX, I'd say that it was probably Cena in a rubber match.

Back when CM Punk turned heel on The Rock with that infamous clothesline, it set the stage for Punk vs Rock at Royal Rumble '13. Punks reign was never going to end before, or after, Royal Rumble '13--all he was was a member of the cast in this "epic movie" type of deal that one of Hollywood's highest earners has cut with WWE.

I can't imagine Punk was really upset with his part, though.. Like, I'm sure it probably went down something like this.

"Wait, I get to be the champ for how fuckin' long?!?!!! Hells yes, VinneMacJr, I'm down wit' getting' me some 'a dat sheeeet!!"

"That's great to hear CM Mark."

"Wait, like, if I may, sir--who am I gonna be feuding with after I lose the belt to The Rock?"

"Well, I'd say that it's pretty much a certainty that you'll be getting a rematch with The Rock at Elimination Chamber '13."

**CM Punk mouths 'wow' before continuing.**

"And after that?"

"Well, the only logical next step after that would be a match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemani-"

*Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr stops himself short at the sight of CM Punk fainting.**

Punk won't beat The Undertaker. It won't hurt him to lose, but would cost WWE a good few million dollars and then some if Punk were to win. The Undertakers streak being on the line at Wrestlemania XXX would generate so much interest and revenue, that they would be insane to throw that possibility away to appease a punk with a loud mouth.

Ideal Undertaker opponent at Wrestlemania XXX would be as I said Cena, where, Cena would end the streak, retiring The Undertaker. I mean, if they were to book Cena vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX, how could Cena not win? WWE isn't stupid, and it knows how the loss to The Rock at Wrestlemania would hurt their star player, but it also knows that a win in a rematch would be the perfect way to get his star value back. If he were to lose to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX, there's no coming back, and that taint will be a permanent mark on their franchise player. Well, unless there was rematch, obviously, but, let's be honest here--why the fuck would he want to compete after Wrestlemania XXX. That would be the ultimate send off, and losing would be the best way for him to bow out in my opinion.

Failing Cena being the streak ender, then Punk should be the man. No other member of the current full time roster has worked as hard as those two over the past few years.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    It no way Vince will let CM Punk go over Undertaker.... Unless it is for reason as I have said earlier Undertaker gets hurt and they have to call a audible in the match.... No way should the streak be tainted in any form.... Unless Vince or anyone in the WWE creative reason to...

As Kash said everything with the Rock is pretty much known for the next several years.... As is the case for Undertaker as well every WM season he is sat up, list of opponents ran through... Taker and Vince and whoever they choose and maybe a senior member of Creative decide how to build the story...

Thus I'm seeing Cena losing to Rock at Wrestlemania 29 giving Cena a 3 year losing streak, most likely Cena will win the WWE title the night after or at Extreme rules?? Thus setting up a time CM Punk can get the title by this Summer.... As I have said I would like to see Cena vs Undertaker at WM30 only for Taker to beat Cena thus 4 match WM losing streak, maybe WM31 Taker vs Rock thus Rock loses....
    What would Cena gain if he beats Undertaker if they was to face off next year??? Nothing.
    What would Rock gain if they face off the year after?? Nothing
    It no reason Undertaker should lose unless the opponent is in his mid 20s, can be the "next big thing" in the WWE..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Big_D77 View Post
    Triple H has lost 3 times -_-
    Good spot; but with all these debates going on you pick that out? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    100% accurate here.

What would ending the streak do for John Cena? Glad you asked. The answer is nothing.
    At least it would serve a purpose to end it if Punk or the like ended it.
    A cena win would do something; It would push Cena that little bit further down our throats, gradually choking every member of the IWC to death. That was the plan all along!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Good spot; but with all these debates going on you pick that out? lol

A cena win would do something; It would push Cena that little bit further down our throats, gradually choking every member of the IWC to death. That was the plan all along!
    The drive by IWC do this regularly anyway, choking on their own sense of self grandeur.