Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm torn, I never wanted to see the streak end but I'd much rather see the drive by IWC go tits at Cena beating the streak.
    That would be so bloody funny. I could just imagine Wrestling_Deluxe making a new YouTube video about how he isn't gonna watch WWE again.

As much as I love him, Punk should not break the streak- it shouldn't end IMO.

Wwe doesn't owe punk anything a match against taker these days is a reward. I'll bet u a £1000 taker wins

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, there is no one on the roster anywhere near his level of accomplishments. If anyone deserves to do it, it's him!
    HBK and HHH 'deserved' to do it if we're going on level of accomplishments. But neither did do it. So I fail to see why you think Cena deserves to do it.

ok it's been said more than once That Taker is ok with the streak ending, and he wants Kane to end it. Vince wants the streak to go unbroken... therefore... the streak will go unbroken because Vince McMahon has the most influence on ... Vince McMahon....
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Nope. the streak will remain unbroken. I'm glad that Punk has got his high profile wrestlemania match, but him winning is totally out of the equation.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    For Punk to beat Taker it would mean the 'E thinks he is better than Ric Flair, HBK, HHH, hell, even the team of Big Show and Albert ...

If this does happen I will fly out to Titan Towers and take a dump on their front steps.

"You know why puppies have wet noses? Because I lick'em!" -Jerry Lawler

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Nope. the streak will remain unbroken. I'm glad that Punk has got his high profile wrestlemania match, but him winning is totally out of the equation.
    This in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantHaystacks View Post
    For Punk to beat Taker it would mean the 'E thinks he is better than Ric Flair, HBK, HHH, hell, even the team of Big Show and Albert ...

If this does happen I will fly out to Titan Towers and take a dump on their front steps.
    No you won't!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This in a nutshell.

No you won't!

Probably not...but the intent is there.

"You know why puppies have wet noses? Because I lick'em!" -Jerry Lawler

Amen, I agree 100%. Every year we get 100 blogs about who's going to do it and why. Wake up people, it's NEVER going to happen. EVER. Get over it.

@Shaz11 - Awesome, awesome signature pic. (Is that what that's called?)

OT: If any negotiations took place, I suppose its possible Punk requested a match with Taker once he knew he was going to drop the title to The Rock. But, actually ending The Streak? No - at the end of the day, getting to be THE GUY chosen to fight Taker is the big reward. He's already won by being Taker's opponent.

This time every year I mention the potential of a draw, perhaps both collapsing for more than 10. Both men push each other to the limit, the opponent "ends the winning streak", but Taker remains 'undefeated.' 20-0-1 has a certain ring to it, I suppose.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL