Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

How Would You Feel.......

....if on Raw tonight, The Undertaker was accompanied by Conor O'Brien? As an attempt at some sort of gimmick alignment? He's made mention that he may appear tonight but with all the Legends, I can't see how or why. But....

This way, for however much longer The Undertaker is around, Conor can take the physical toll more often than UT has to and there will be that extra bit of endorsement for The Ascension. I know it's largely unwarranted and not at all likely but if I were a writer and I assessed that it would do UT no harm, I'd give it a shot.

Impressions?

Blog Entries
    I'd love it. I really like Connor O'brien's work with his Ascension gimmick. it would be great for him to get the rub of working alongside The Undertaker to establish himself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen much of Conor since his partner was released, but I like what he was doing as The Ascension. If he's in the same line, it'll be huge for him going out with Taker tonight, and I'll be happy if it happens.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* nxt star or stars to debut tonight?

So I heard conor o'brian from the ascencion nxt teased something on twitter that tonight on raw he will rise or something like that..im not completely sure but from what i heard and read here on this website is that he could debut tonight.
    If that's the case im down with that but lets not get ahead of ourselfs here...there's several things I wanna adress.
    First of all it's the ascencion themselvs ( I hope I spelled their name correct ) ever since keneth cameron his tag team partner, hit the road from a DUI, Conor O'brien has been doing his own stuff solo. He reminds me a bit of taker mixed up with Kevin thorn.
    Second, If Conor O'brien debuts tonight will he bring a new partner with him to the stable to debut tonight on raw? If so, which nxt prospect would he chose? I'd go with Corey Graves or Judas Messiahs...possibly throw in paige there she's ready and if she makes her debut as a part of a heel stable I would be more than happy.
    Thirdly, this is kinda of awkward for conor o brien to make his return here tonight..specially since rumors been going on about taker returning tonight and feuding with punk..so...could conor o'brien not be speaking of himself but really be speaking of the undertaker instead?
    And if so that brings me to point number 4!
    ( You guys may wanna remove ur brain from ur heads for a bit because this will sound stupid to most of you )
    Point number 4!!! WHAT IF!!! Conor O'Brien or the whole ascencion could be a stable working for the undertaker???
    I know I know its stupid put ur guns down I know it sounds ridiculous at first, but...think about it...
    just like ric flair passed the torch of his move to the miz couldnt taker somehow...someway..bring with him a handfull of loyals that follow his path???? couldnt that make the ascencion conor o'brien ( and potentially any other member wwe could've added to this stable ) look that much more important?
    and where would they fit in all of this?
    Well what counts the most is an impactfull debut then the ascencion could go on to their own ways after taker's match at mania.
    But even in this crazy idea of mine i find a flaw..if taker's returning tonight he's obviously gonna be a face.
    So the ascencion cant be heels right?
    Yes I am well aware of it, but they could debut as faces and after mania turn heel.
    Now i am done with this you all can call me stupid, retarded, an asshole, shoot me and do all sorts of shenanigans they do on the internet when someone like me comes up with a dumb idea.
    ( but be warned my predictions for ppv's are quite accurate so this idea of mine could come true u never know...)

GODDAMNIT I MADE A TOPIC ABOUT THIS
    xDDDDDDDDDDD
    im not mad we just created it at the same time.

Fresh Member
    Id be surprised, as you would either need Undertaker to go heel or O'Brian to turn face, none of which really make any sense in their current situations. However, if they could work out a way to make it happen, I'd love it. I really like O'Brian but think he should perhaps have a more gimmick-y name to go with his character - maybe even his ring name simply as The Ascension?
    Smell That!

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    Id be surprised, as you would either need Undertaker to go heel or O'Brian to turn face, none of which really make any sense in their current situations. However, if they could work out a way to make it happen, I'd love it. I really like O'Brian but think he should perhaps have a more gimmick-y name to go with his character - maybe even his ring name simply as The Ascension?

it also doesnt make sense for big e langston to be heel on raw and stay face on nxt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ....if on Raw tonight, The Undertaker was accompanied by Conor O'Brien? As an attempt at some sort of gimmick alignment? He's made mention that he may appear tonight but with all the Legends, I can't see how or why. But....

This way, for however much longer The Undertaker is around, Conor can take the physical toll more often than UT has to and there will be that extra bit of endorsement for The Ascension. I know it's largely unwarranted and not at all likely but if I were a writer and I assessed that it would do UT no harm, I'd give it a shot.

Impressions?
    Honestly, after reading on the main page about how Conor might debut tonight, the first thought that came to mind was that he would somehow be tied in with the Undertaker. I mean, I could see it. With the Ascension gimmick, the dark feel to it, it could work

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    it also doesnt make sense for big e langston to be heel on raw and stay face on nxt
    Probably going off the fact that NXT is developmental, and non-canon to the main roster, so they can make changes how they please -plus it's not on TV.

In any event, I wouldn't mind it. I like Conor and the gimmick - though I'd have to question why they keep debuting people this close to WM, if their end-game isn't them having some type of newcomers match(Dallas/Big E/Conor[?]/Fandango)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

My first thought is that it would maybe involve Gangrel or something.

However OT. Why not, it could work out really well. Though I have not seen enough of him too see if he has the wrestling skills too match being paired with such a legend and make it a long term thing.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.