Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're an ass. You're just begging for me to sig you aren't you?
    Nah... But maybe a new picture?
    ]

  2. #42
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but this is something I would totally do. I just put on all of the padding, the arm tassels, and then I strip down to my tighty whiteys. Then... I proceed in reading the show aggressively.... .. With my eyes.
    ...

    0.o

    ...


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #43
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dennis is oblivious to most things. If he didn't see it occur, he's a pure skeptic. It's slightly maddening.
    I wasn't stating that I don't think it happens. And I have noticed one member catch flack for not being there to write a show, just nothing so big that everyone flipped out. I'm not a skeptic Robbie!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but this is something I would totally do. I just put on all of the padding, the arm tassels, and then I strip down to my tighty whiteys. Then... I proceed in reading the show aggressively.... .. With my eyes.
    Oh, you keep your tighty whiteys on while reading the shows... I'll have to try that next time.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #44
    The Trinity TheDevilsAdvocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SomewhereBetterThanHere~
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    ...

    0.o

    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wasn't stating that I don't think it happens. And I have noticed one member catch flack for not being there to write a show, just nothing so big that everyone flipped out. I'm not a skeptic Robbie!

    Oh, you keep your tighty whiteys on while reading the shows... I'll have to try that next time.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #45
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*

    FACK dem efeds, man! Ain't nobody got time for that sheeeeeeet!

    *drives away*

  6. #46
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive_By IWC View Post
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*

    FACK dem efeds, man! Ain't nobody got time for that sheeeeeeet!

    *drives away*
    ......



    ......


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #47
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive_By IWC View Post
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*

    FACK dem efeds, man! Ain't nobody got time for that sheeeeeeet!

    *drives away*
    This screams akbar
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #48
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This screams akbar
    Think he's of a more Australian persuasion.

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This screams akbar
    Implying it isn't Robstar. lol

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hey guys remember me?!?! yeah I'm one of those who recently hasn't been as active. My personal reason being is I'm currently working on a research proposal so I haven't been as active as much. Still on it in the back stage but a lot of school work coming up and frequent visits to see my girlfriend. She says hi btw she saw me on here one time I went to visit her when she came back after making dinner for us. Hopefully with spring break coming up I can talk with familiar faces again

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.