Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    There are several contributing factors. The two biggest ones being burn out and the other one being that most of the e-fedders had their hearts set on purposely screwing up and starting stuff. The drama spread out among the forums by the efedders has frightened away a ton of potential e-fedders. I have seen a half dozen people use the line "I thought about joining but was not sure it was worth it". I guess the recovery process will take longer than anyone thought.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    There are several contributing factors. The two biggest ones being burn out and the other one being that most of the e-fedders had their hearts set on purposely screwing up and starting stuff. The drama spread out among the forums by the efedders has frightened away a ton of potential e-fedders. I have seen a half dozen people use the line "I thought about joining but was not sure it was worth it". I guess the recovery process will take longer than anyone thought.
    I think TDA has a point. I recently saw a new efedder depart. It's a bit disheartening - especially considering TDA's second point. I know drama is, to a certain point, inevitable, but one would think that we're all (more or less) grown-ups who could at least cope with it when it occurs. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but is there a way to try and curb - or mitigate - potential drama?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    I think TDA has a point. I recently saw a new efedder depart. It's a bit disheartening - especially considering TDA's second point. I know drama is, to a certain point, inevitable, but one would think that we're all (more or less) grown-ups who could at least cope with it when it occurs. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but is there a way to try and curb - or mitigate - potential drama?
    I like Tommy's 3 strike rule when it comes to drama- assuming it was Tommy who came u with the rule.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I like Tommy's 3 strike rule when it comes to drama- assuming it was Tommy who came u with the rule.
    The funniest thing about that is that it was because he liked a similar idea by Broc and sully...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I think it's kind of intimidating to start something like e-fedding when it's known for drama. I mean, I remember last fall it seemed like every week there was someone on here saying how they were done with all the drama of e-fedding. That being said, in my short stint with efedding so far I have ran into no real drama.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'll tell you what it is - because you've all been waiting to hear from me, I know.

People over reach in what is essentially a part time distraction. They go in all guns blazing and gung ho as all fuck and pretty soon, life gets in the way. (Some people don't have to worry about that though, as we know.) Either the level of commitment they intended to show becomes challenged or others don't share their level of commitment and it disrupts the flow and sometimes - but not often, right? - things get personal. Because efedding is serious business and not an enjoyable sideline, isn't that right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Who's going to keep count? What level of offense requires an infraction?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'll tell you what it is - because you've all been waiting to hear from me, I know.

People over reach in what is essentially a part time distraction. They go in all guns blazing and gung ho as all fuck and pretty soon, life gets in the way. (Some people don't have to worry about that though, as we know.) Either the level #
    of commitment they intended to show becomes challenged or others don't share their level of commitment and it disrupts the flow and sometimes - but not often, right? - things get personal. Because efedding is serious business and not an enjoyable sideline, isn't that right?
    #facktherobstor

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who's going to keep count? What level of offenVse requires an infraction?
    You usually end up banning people before counting up their strikes becomes an issue

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    You lot better put your spandex on and type more furiously.